Its Big Texan 72oz Steak season again!!!! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Its Big Texan 72oz Steak season again!!!!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Oh no. Now Cowboy hat convinced his girl to put steak slices on a roll.

Thats a bold strategy, Cotton.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I declare this couple not to be serious challengers. Early? Perhaps, but sometimes you can just tell. Power eating a big ass steak is not a couples activity.

August_West

Reaction Score
Looking to be another looming disaster. Now is not the time for casual dinner conversation. And like jleves pointed out she put in 10 minutes of cutting and now has eaten like 2 ounces.

August_West

Reaction Score
watching the Big Texan challenge is how Im going to callous my kid from the disappointments that exist in this world.

The Big Texan challenge is a metaphor for life. It is the story of Hope and then shattering disappointment mostly. But occasionally it is the story of the underdog and triumph against all odds. It is the story of love and loss, and desire and gumption. It's got it all. And is instructive.

August_West

Reaction Score
Well this is an interesting turn. The woman's jaw is locking up , she cant chew and she can't swallow, and apparently can't breathe. Cowboy hat is telling her to breathe, and then taunting by saying " I know you can't finish, you've just given up" and then "Breathe"

holy lol

Reaction Score
watching the Big Texan challenge is how Im going to callous my kid from the disappointments that exist in this world.

The Big Texan challenge is a metaphor for life. It is the story of Hope and then shattering disappointment mostly. But occasionally it is the story of the underdog and triumph against all odds. It is the story of love and loss, and desire and gumption. It's got it all. And is instructive.
And the reward if you achieve that goal is a crappy t-shirt and spending 18 of the next 24 hours of your life on a toilet regretting the life decisions that brought you to that cow-covered table.

August_West

Reaction Score
I think Big Texan just ruined this couples marriage.

Reaction Score
Well this is an interesting turn. The woman's jaw is locking up , she cant chew and she can't swallow, and apparently can't breathe. Cowboy hat is telling her to breathe, and then taunting by saying " I know you can't finish, you've just given up" and then "Breathe"

holy lol
he's not getting any tonight. Not that either of them will be physically able to do much anyway.

Reaction Score
I think Big Texan just ruined this couples marriage.
From the looks of this couple and their chosen activity on a tuesday afternoon, I'm going to go out on a leg and say there were some cracks in that wall already.

August_West

Reaction Score
2 Boxes of shame at 45 minute mark.

Reaction Score
She had no illusions of ever coming close to finishing this thing. He seems like he thought there was a chance.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

Alternatively, I see it as a metaphor for 21st century America - narcissism, striving for celebrity, gluttony, food waste, environmental damage and animal cruelty from industrial cattle processing,

Reaction Score
The symbolic, final nail in the box-to-go coffin. Worse than the walk of shame.

1648592293710.png

August_West

Reaction Score
I think we have a winner!

Reaction Score

God bless you. You understand.

The people of the Big Texan challenge, are the people of the white hot, pure American essence. Dream a big dream - talk loud, and stand up on the table and dance.

Dean Moriarity, Sal Paradise, a gas pedal, and an open road. Drive baby drive, and go for it.

Might not end up pretty, but it’s better to burn out than it is to rust.

Reaction Score
The website now has a Winners page separated out by years. The only female to win in 2021 was Melisa-Lou Ellis. Is that "The Librarian"? She's on instagram as "Newmexico_foodie_in_fashion" if it is.
The Librarian was in the Fall of 2020. Serena Schmechel is her name.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Looked through the Hall of Fame only one CT guy on the list since 2010. In May 2014 this professional eater named Molly Schuyler ate two in a row. Her times were ridiculous. Also, the comments section is great.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom