It's Andre Jackson Day | Page 4 | The Boneyard

It's Andre Jackson Day

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Fleud, hate to break it to you (and quite honestly, if it's been working for you all of these years, then you be you), but you probably shouldn't be going to the vet for your annual checkup.
Not if you saw my vet.

Two cats got annual exam and vaccinations. Little girl was a trooper. Big boy cried almost as much as Jimmy. Or the fans in this forum when we were Kasongoed and Stoned.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Yeah but here’s a little bit of truth. UConn aspires to be St. Mary’s now. Let that sink in. We’ve become a mid major who can’t even finish above .500 in the worst mid major conference in America. We’re lower tier mid major.

Football killed hoops is the most hilarious thing I’ve ever heard but if some of you guys really believe it...good.
UConn does not recruit the players who play for St Mary’s. Haven’t since Calhoun.

Reaction Score
Not if you saw my vet.

Two cats got annual exam and vaccinations. Little girl was a trooper. Big boy cried almost as much as Jimmy. Or the fans in this forum when we were Kasongoed and Stoned.
"When I was really little, I thought the greatest job would be a veterinarian… but then I got older and found out being a vet is a lot more work than putting down cats all day.” Jeselnik

Sorry only kidding

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Gonna have to leave my English Class at 2:13 to "use the bathroom". Let's not count our eggs before they hatch.
At this stage not even @MattMang23 cup will help. Dove won’t be alone needing booze to drown things out.

Reaction Score
Imagine being only a UConn football fan. Woof
THIS.
This is why I laugh at people who talk about the "UConn" brand to support whatever argument they are making that day. (Not directed at you @gampelcrazies )

We can't celebrate the national championships in basketball without owning the dumpster fire that the football program has become. The brand isn't as strong as most of this place thinks it is, and the evidence is right here in this thread.

Reaction Score
Yeah but here’s a little bit of truth. UConn aspires to be St. Mary’s now. Let that sink in. We’ve become a mid major who can’t even finish above .500 in the worst mid major conference in America. We’re lower tier mid major.

Football killed hoops is the most hilarious thing I’ve ever heard but if some of you guys really believe it...good.

Ok. I’m in. Go call me the worst poster as well.

The Truth is you can’t distinguish solid players & Excellence in the men’s game. You’re one of the instant oatmeal fans who expect wins & trophies because we show up. Subtleties in our major games - football & Hoop -seriously escape your brain. Penny Hardaway needs you. In a 40 year timeframe of UCONN sports ... you’re basically “No Joy in Mudville”. Now with these series of prescience ... you know your club.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
“It’s Andre Jackson Day Take Two” thread has been set up that I’ll remove any posts that appear negative to the excitement of this event.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Ok. I’m in. Go call me the worst poster as well.

The Truth is you can’t distinguish solid players & Excellence in the men’s game. You’re one of the instant oatmeal fans who expect wins & trophies because we show up. Subtleties in our major games - football & Hoop -seriously escape your brain. Penny Hardaway needs you. In a 40 year timeframe of UCONN sports ... you’re basically “No Joy in Mudville”. Now with these series of prescience ... you know your club.

You’re at the top of the list. Your arrogance is only topped by your lack of self awareness.

And nobody knows what you’re talking about or why you use caps in THE weirdest OF places.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Quality burn.

Maybe one day we’ll finish in the top half of the depleted “Big East”.
I remember how you once threatened me for quoting disparaging words you had about your son.
I had intended to defend him, and it was basically, "Nobody talks about Jimmy's son, except Jimmy."

Your open display of mixed loyalties might accurately reflect the voices in your head, but that doesn't mean they are healthy.

Sooner or later, the fine whine that comes from your thin-skinned sour grapes will need to be swallowed or spit out. Swallowing will simply lead to more bellyaching from too peppery a finish. Your move.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom