It's Andre Jackson Day | Page 3 | The Boneyard

It's Andre Jackson Day

Reaction Score
What is happening right now? I thought today was Jackson day? Why are you all triggered by ole Jimmy?

It was said earlier but you wonder why these kids for the most part are ars wholes. You have grown men on their knees following this kids twitter and Instagram waiting for the news. It’s less pathetic to watch in your mother’s basement on dial up.

Reaction Score
What we are getting is a top 5 college basketball conference.

Do yourself a favor and delete your account. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Yeah you’re one of the guys on his knees sweating the kids tweets and I’m the one embarrassing myself. Lol sure buddy.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
It was said earlier but you wonder why these kids for the most part are ars wholes. You have grown men on their knees following this kids twitter and Instagram waiting for the news. It’s less pathetic to watch in your mother’s basement on dial up.
so what you trying to say, you live in your mom's basement?

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Who are you? Bragging about ignoring is almost as bad as getting on your knees for a recruit.

This is the guy that told off the cesspool, asked to be banned, then came back with his tail between his legs asking to be reinstated.

Your internet tough guy routine is all well and good, but if you're just going to purposely troll and derail every thread because you're sad that the football program is irrelevant then you really don't have a place here.

Reaction Score
This is the guy that told off the cesspool, asked to be banned, then came back with his tail between his legs asking to be reinstated.

Your internet tough guy routine is all well and good, but if you're just going to purposely troll and derail every thread because you're sad that the football program is irrelevant then you really don't have a place here.

Verifiable false.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom