It's a great sports weekend for UConn fans | The Boneyard

It's a great sports weekend for UConn fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Men's Ice Hockey - UConn vs #3 Boston University, Saturday 3:00 pm no TV, WHUS radio
The men's ice Huskies beat #11 New Hampshire yesterday and are the surprise of Hockey East this season

Football - UConn vs Cincinnati, Saturday 8:00 pm CBS Sports Network

Field Hockey - UConn vs Syracuse, national championship game, 1 pm no TV or radio, can watch online at NCAA.com (post corrected after I saw the info below. Link to online game is below as well)

Women's Basketball - UConn vs Creighton, Sunday 1:00 pm SNY

Men's Basketball - UConn vs West Virginia, championship game of the Puerto Rico Tip-Off, 6:30 pm ESPN2

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Field Hockey - UConn vs Syracuse, national championship game, 1 pm no TV or radio :-(
I remember watching last years final on NCAA.com. Check there.

Reaction Score
I find it particularly irksome that the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP game isn't televised. Field Hockey may not be as popular as basketball or football but it's the championship!!! I'll check ncaa.com though.

Reaction Score
Pretty sure you can watch it here. I've watched Trinity play in the D3 women's lacrosse championships here during the past two years. And yes, I have no life.:rolleyes:
Linky

Reaction Score
Pretty sure you can watch it here. I've watched Trinity play in the D3 women's lacrosse championships here during the past two years. And yes, I have no life.:rolleyes:
Linky
Match is tomorrow at 1

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Men's Ice Hockey - UConn vs #3 Boston University, Saturday 3:00 pm no TV, WHUS radio
The men's ice Huskies beat #11 New Hampshire yesterday and are the surprise of Hockey East this season

Football - UConn vs Cincinnati, Saturday 8:00 pm CBS Sports Network

Field Hockey - UConn vs Syracuse, national championship game, 1 pm no TV or radio, can watch online at NCAA.com (post corrected after I saw the info below. Link to online game is below as well)

Women's Basketball - UConn vs Creighton, Sunday 1:00 pm SNY

Men's Basketball - UConn vs West Virginia, championship game of the Puerto Rico Tip-Off, 6:30 pm ESPN2
Well we'll have to see how all the teams do, to see whether it's a great weekend or not. ;)

Reaction Score
And looking at the UConn football score, the weekend just became a disappointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom