It Will Take More Than Belief | Page 2 | The Boneyard

It Will Take More Than Belief

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
If whomever the head coach is keeps being compared to JC on a regular basis, we'll all be miserable for the rest of our days.

If a coach were merely half as good as JC, he still might make the Hall of Fame.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
If a coach were merely half as good as JC, he still might make the Hall of Fame.
While I would love to have a hall of fame coach follow a hall of fame coach, how realistic is it for that to happen?

Reaction Score
We should recruit more Carters and Bagleys. Excellent idea.
We should recruit the Carter's and Bagleys up here in the Northeast to play all their mid major league games down in Texas, Florida, and Louisiana. Kevin Ollie must love that excellent idea. Lol

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Ya either got faith or ya got unbelief and there ain’t no neutral ground

I'll go one step further.

You might not believe you're going to do something. But if you actively root against it, you sure as hell won't achieve it. And if you actively root against those rooting for it, then it says a hell of a lot more about you than about the ones you're rooting against...

Reaction Score
Ya either got faith or ya got unbelief and there ain’t no neutral ground
Such an Ollieism. If you just have faith in the process and believe in yourself you can beat the Golden State Warriors!

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Auggie, 8893, and UConnDan97- The holy triumvirate of clueless basketball posters.

You got Shizzled...

And if only you knew the depth of that burn.

I love shizzle, he is a wacky cat, but if you have had your manhood stolen by shizzle you have some serious introspection needed. Possibly a round the clock team of men in white coats.

Reaction Score
I'll go one step further.

You might not believe you're going to do something. But if you actively root against it, you sure as hell won't achieve it. And if you actively root against those rooting for it, then it says a hell of a lot more about you than about the ones you're rooting against...

Ollieism's and Pollyanna will get you no where fast guys. C'mon 8893, AW, willie and UCDan97 and others, give up the faith man join the cronies. That way you can walk around with your face all shizzled up looking like someone used Loctite to glue a piece of dog crap under your nose. I mean that group can't smile too much, one of them makes fun of people who has a few cocktails and has fun. Imagine the nerve of Crack having fun? LOL

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

I love shizzle, he is a wacky cat, but if you have had your manhood stolen by shizzle you have some serious introspection needed. Possibly a round the clock team of men in white coats.

I'm convinced Shizzle has multiple personalities (or at least multiple people posting for him). On the Soccer board, he has a personality. On the Conference Realignment board, he's completely someone else. And on the Hoops board, he's a third person altogether. It's almost comical at times to watch him work...

Reaction Score

Totally, he cleared out my bank accounts. I've just been subsisting off of bitcoin and Arby's ever since.

Reaction Score
I'm convinced Shizzle has multiple personalities (or at least multiple people posting for him). On the Soccer board, he has a personality. On the Conference Realignment board, he's completely someone else. And on the Hoops board, he's a third person altogether. It's almost comical at times to watch him work...
He plays different roles for fun but he's most at home on the ones and twos as a world famous Swedish electronica DJ.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I've just been subsisting off of bitcoin and Arby's ever since.

giphy.gif

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

And the thing is Shizzle at his best is in the Cesspool.

Absolutely classic. Im crying sometimes at the stuff he comes up with.

Reaction Score
Dylan, not Ollie. Heard this morning on my drive it and it seemed apt.

Close though.
Sweet, our coach is basing all his coaching philosophies off of an 80 year old beatnik.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
While I would love to have a hall of fame coach follow a hall of fame coach, how realistic is it for that to happen?

Only ones I can think of:

Kansas did it twice in a row: Larry Brown to Roy Williams to Bill Self
MSU: Jud Heathcote to Izzo

And just looked up UNC: Frank Mcguire to Dean Smith

intlzncster

Reaction Score
And the thing is Shizzle at his best is in the Cesspool.

Absolutely classic. Im crying sometimes at the stuff he comes up with.

And so earnest at that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom