It’s UConn/USC on Thursday | Page 6 | The Boneyard

It’s UConn/USC on Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I believe it’s in their expo/conference center. How high are those ceilings though? Looks like every shot needs to be a line drive.

Its better than the Battle for Atlantis Conference Room. That place looks like its 20 ft high or less.

Reaction Score
I believe it’s in their expo/conference center. How high are those ceilings though? Looks like every shot needs to be a line drive.
Reminds of the courts we'd play on for CYO basketball, half the teams we played had about 15 foot ceilings

Reaction Score
There's no doubt BYU is going to be a better metric opponent than USC. Definitely a scheduling miss taking USC over BYU. I think Hurley would learn a lot more about his team against a borderline top 25 BYU team than we will against USC.
You were saying?
Xavier, and Villanova at least pass the 'eye test'
Xavier absolutely doesn’t. Look at how poorly they played. They do not deserve to be undefeated right now.

Reaction Score
Interesting little tidbit in today's Courant that Hurley is actively looking for another game while in "Bubbleville". It would have to be on Monday 12/7.

Reaction Score
I absolutely loved those door basketball hoops when I was a kid. I had one on my closet door in my bedroom and used to play when basketball games were on TV
I had a Nerf hoop, and you know as a kid, sometimes it doesn't seem like there is much to do. I spent plenty of time shooting the Nerf. Memory triggers :)

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
Interesting little tidbit in today's Courant that Hurley is actively looking for another game while in "Bubbleville". It would have to be on Monday 12/7.
Who is still in "Bubbleville"? BYU maybe?

Reaction Score
I absolutely loved those door basketball hoops when I was a kid. I had one on my closet door in my bedroom and used to play when basketball games were on TV

i had one in my apt when i was 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger