It’s Official - UConn Football is going to the Myrtle Beach Bowl (Monday 12/19/22 @ 2:30p @ Brooks Stadium) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

It’s Official - UConn Football is going to the Myrtle Beach Bowl (Monday 12/19/22 @ 2:30p @ Brooks Stadium)

Reaction Score
Our last bowl game was against Marshall. I hope we can stay in the bowl picture nowadays!

Reaction Score
did not let me use my UConn log in - created a new account and was able to get 2 in 106 - went through the email link so it should still count under the UConn allotment? hope so

Reaction Score
My log in didn't work. Tried boith my email and my acct number.

Reaction Score
So, WTF.

Old person frustrated by technology.

Going from the link on UConn email, are the green sections UConn tix?
View attachment 81510
Yes, I think the green is UConn. If the stadium only seats 20k. UConn probably got 8-9k on one side with Marshall getting the other half of the stadium and the end zones are neutral?

Reaction Score
Really can't overstate how important it is that Uconn works with Avelo to add return flights on Tuesday. It's great that Avelo flies direct, but a Thursday return flight is not going to work for most. I am surprised they haven't said anything yet about a charter out of New Haven.

Reaction Score
Really can't overstate how important it is that Uconn works with Avelo to add return flights on Tuesday. It's great that Avelo flies direct, but a Thursday return flight is not going to work for most. I am surprised they haven't said anything yet about a charter out of New Haven.
Benedict is working on it.

Reaction Score
About a 12 hour trip by car when I was stationed at Myrtle Beach AFB when I was in the Air Force in the 1960’s. Switching drivers you stop for combined pit stops and gas that is it.
we are road tripping it! two of us, split the driving.. Used to drive from Portsmouth Naval shipyards to CT by myself overnight this is a little further... that was a long time ago... now it is two us with regular bathroom breaks... ahh the joys of age.

Reaction Score
Benedict is working on it.
Just spoke with the ticket office. They said there is not going to be a charter. She told me about the flight back on Thursday but other than that they have not been provided with any other information (didn't sound like she was away of the Benedict tweet).

Reaction Score
Hmmmm, to book the Southwest out Tuesday morning and America home Tuesday night orrrr wait and see if AD David Benedict can deliver an Avelo charter...

Reaction Score
Just spoke with the ticket office. They said there is not going to be a charter. She told me about the flight back on Thursday but other than that they have not been provided with any other information (didn't sound like she was away of the Benedict tweet).
I wasn't clear, apologies. Benedict said he was working on Avelo adding a flight for Monday Night/Tuesday, not a charter.

Reaction Score
Doesn’t spirit do direct flights from bdl to Myrtle? At least they did when I lived in CT.

Reaction Score
So, WTF.

Old person frustrated by technology.

Going from the link on UConn email, are the green sections UConn tix?
View attachment 81510
The tickets that was available to me was on the Marshall side of the field and not the Uconn side. I couldn't login with my account so I created a new account. I guess I will have to call.

Reaction Score
I just purchased 5 tickets on the Uconn side of the field. The lower level is just about sold out. Looks like we will have a very good turnout.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom