It’s Official - UConn Football is going to the Myrtle Beach Bowl (Monday 12/19/22 @ 2:30p @ Brooks Stadium) | Page 12 | The Boneyard

It’s Official - UConn Football is going to the Myrtle Beach Bowl (Monday 12/19/22 @ 2:30p @ Brooks Stadium)

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

Once again we got hosed by MAC officials…

It's true, But we got voices of reason saying that Mora can't argue right there. In other words we have voices of reasons saying he should be Randy Edsel.

Reaction Score
It's true, But we got voices of reason saying that Mora can't argue right there. In other words we have voices of reasons saying he should be Randy Edsel.
Should have been in the chat room. ;^)

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I don't believe in moral victories, but the 2nd half show a lot of guys on this team care about this team, which is a nice thing to have. If Mora's job was to turnover a huge chuck of the roster in the portal last season, then his job this season is to turnover a significantly lesser chuck and is armed with a better sales pitch. I'm anxious to see what he does.

No doubt some guys will improve enough to keep their spots on an 8+ win team next season and no doubt some won't. Mora needs to get on that right away and we fans need to accept that in spite of what was a thoroughly enjoyable season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom