It’s Braylon Mullins Week | The Boneyard

It’s Braylon Mullins Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Choo choo. All aboard the express.
1729523958086.gif

Reaction Score
I love how the coaching staff is being selective even though they have the clout attract almost any recruit who doesn't have a problem with location. It's an honor to be recruited by the best coaches, and winningest program, in the game. I'm pretty confident that if Cooper Flagg was one year younger, he'd be coming to UConn too.

Reaction Score
I love how the coaching staff is being selective even though they have the clout attract almost any recruit who doesn't have a problem with location. It's an honor to be recruited by the best coaches, and winningest program, in the game. I'm pretty confident that if Cooper Flagg was one year younger, he'd be coming to UConn too.
Totally agree. I was thinking that the other day, if he didn't reclassify, he would be a Husky!

Reaction Score
They're a football school now. Mullins should go to a basketball school. We're still a basketball school (no offense to the improved football team).
Having a good year, but they’re definitely not a football school, lol. That coach is doing a nice job and will b-line to the next big job once the season is in the bag. Indiana as much as Kentucky and UNC, is a hoops first school and will always be one.

Reaction Score
Having a good year, but they’re definitely not a football school, lol. That coach is doing a nice job and will b-line to the next big job once the season is in the bag. Indiana as much as Kentucky and UNC, is a hoops first school and will always be one.
It was just a joke. The IU basketball team has sucked for a while. I can't imagine that Woodson will be there much longer. I can't believe he's made it this long. Cignetti is a hell of a football coach and I assume he'll be gone from IU soon enough. But if I'm IU I'd use a bunch of that B10 money to give him a huge raise and keep him around for a while.

Reaction Score
It was just a joke. The IU basketball team has sucked for a while. I can't imagine that Woodson will be there much longer. I can't believe he's made it this long. Cignetti is a hell of a football coach and I assume he'll be gone from IU soon enough. But if I'm IU I'd use a bunch of that B10 money to give him a huge raise and keep him around for a while.
My cousins in Indiana used to be BIG IU basketball fans. Season tickets for decades, always up on what they'd be bringing in each season, etc. Now? Not so much.

It's so bad for them that one cousin laments "losing" Crean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom