Isiah whaley and cole

Reaction Score
Those are the keys.
Whaley has earned his spot
And I think Cole will be an experienced qb
Those are the foundation pieces
We have a franchise player In Bouknight
Additional good rotation pieces
If we get great inspired play from 5-1 Whaley Cole were gonna be dam good.

Reaction Score
Looks like cole’s passing is a step up from what we have seen in backcourt recently. With athletes like Jackson and Bouk the importance of a guy who can break down defense and distribute will be especially valuable. In past years we struggled to even through accurate lob passes.

Reaction Score
What if Polley's outside shot turns deadly?
What if Akok returns with offensive production?
What if Carlton can dominate during long game sketches?

Not difficult questions at all. If these questions get answered positively then we've got a perfect set of spare keys.

But if the OP's set of keys ever come up missing, we will certainly be fine.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Those are the keys.
Whaley has earned his spot
And I think Cole will be an experienced qb
Those are the foundation pieces
We have a franchise player In Bouknight
Additional good rotation pieces
If we get great inspired play from 5-1 Whaley Cole were gonna be dam good.
Whaley is only 5'1"? He plays much bigger.

Reaction Score
Looks like cole’s passing is a step up from what we have seen in backcourt recently. With athletes like Jackson and Bouk the importance of a guy who can break down defense and distribute will be especially valuable. In past years we struggled to even through accurate lob passes.
The lack of lobs is such a good point. With Whaley, Bouk and Jackson there are real opportunities to break down the defense with lobs which will then open up the 3 point shooting.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The lack of lobs is such a good point. With Whaley, Bouk and Jackson there are real opportunities to break down the defense with lobs which will then open up the 3 point shooting.
Don't forget Akok and Gaffney's alleged above the rim play. I'm sure Tyrese can get up there as well. I'm guessing we are going to see a ton of backdoor cuts this year.

Reaction Score
Don't forget Akok and Gaffney's alleged above the rim play. I'm sure Tyrese can get up there as well. I'm guessing we are going to see a ton of backdoor cuts this year.
Akok got most of his points off of lobs. I rewatched tcf’s video on every dunk from last season and Akok had a bunch of alley’s in transition and set plays. Even the inbound play ran against Indiana for the lob.

Reaction Score
The lob is beautiful when it works. It’s ugly when it gets out of hand with people who don’t make the pass time wise and on the spot miss. While they have the horses I’m looking forward to making some jump shots, mid range pull ups, put backs because we hit the offensive boards. With this team the lob will have its place though I’m sure.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
I know we are doomed, but everyday I read what you guys have to say and I get more and more excited. I can't help it.
Wrong. DOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
I know we are doomed, but everyday I read what you guys have to say and I get more and more excited. I can't help it.
I'm sure you know that we say the exact same thing every year, just with different player names. It actually means little, but feels good when typing and like you say, 'when reading'. The university should use this Board for ticket sales.

The truth is rarely do our October statements match reality come March.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom