Isaiah Whaley | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Isaiah Whaley

Reaction Score
We are a team now and will only go as far as great team play will take us. Cudos for the great job being done by Hurley Ass. Coaches.

Reaction Score
Hi everyone. I have not commented for awhile but I read the boneyard everyday and never miss a game, even when I have to get up at 3am or watch on my phone because it is CBS ( I live in Holland for those who don’t know) I and my family are having some health issues so I have been very worried and preoccupied, just didn’t feel like I had anything worth saying. Anyhow, this thread is a good place to get back involved. I just want to say I am very impressed with Whaley’s progress. Shows me that we have good coaches and that hard work pays off. I’m happy with the direction the team is headed, to bad we had those close losses to ranked teams, I know, no moral victories. But not so long ago we would have got clobbered by these teams. Winning the conference tourney is not beyond reach

Hope things work out for your family on the health issues.

Reaction Score
Three straight posts comparing Whaley to Rodman? God I love when we win.
I wouldn’t say Derrick Coleman. Or chris Webber. Or Jeff adrien. But a limited offensive player of the same height and relative athleticism. Yeah. Sure. It’s the game he should focus on for himself as he will not be a Kevin Garnett type. A few of us may have eluded to this before. But if he is seen in North Korea or in a dress don’t say we didn’t call it. Great motor. People seem to have forgotten he started a few games his freshman year because of his energy.

Reaction Score
How many nicknames does this guy have btw? Pork Chop, Poppers, 2Pac, The Whale, what else we got? I may have just created 2 of those..

Reaction Score
How many nicknames does this guy have btw? Pork Chop, Poppers, 2Pac, The Whale, what else we got? I may have just created 2 of those..
My friends and I call him Squirrel. Add that to the list.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score

I saw an article where Vital called him "Za". Perhaps he has a love of pizza we haven't been told about. Maybe he secretly posts on this forum. Then again, it may have been more phonetic, in which case the writer should've put "Zay".

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Breaking news from Isaiah Whaley: “I kind of leaned away from (the Poppers nickname). I’m probably back on the Pork Chop thing. Stick to my roots.”
Where did the pork chop thing originate?

Reaction Score
Earlier in the season there was a game where I don't think he got a lot of court time. The game was comfortably in hand, and Bouk tried to channel Michael Jordan, taking off maybe 15 feet from the hoop for an attempted tomahawk dunk. He missed and Isaiah was totally cracking up at the audacity of the freshman move. He was trying to cover his mouth so TV couldn't pick it up. That scene sort of told me that he was more about the team, than himself, and that this team is tight. Can't overestimate how important this is. Seems like he has been patient, supportive, and now through his play challenging the coach not to play him.

Becoming one of my favorite players on this team

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom