Isaiah Whaley is back! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Isaiah Whaley is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Simply that the thread is about Whaley returning and som get derailed like every other thread. Gets annoying thinking there are updates and only additions to the thread are back and forth comments from people that should probably just ignore each other. Just trying to get thread back to welcoming a player back home.
In the context of this thread's back-and-forth, I was just messing with you.

Reaction Score
This thread could be a case study for phsychology students in narcissism and schizophrenia.

And FWIW Whaley's shooting in conference play seemed to improve even as his 2 pt % plummeted. If he can regress to the mean in the pain and keep his shooting around 35% on, say, 3-4 attempts per game... I think he could not be a square peg in a round hole playing the 4. I think it's doable for him.

Reaction Score

You dudes can’t even get the number of new players correct. Finally @BigErnMcCracken tries to bail out his (several new players) and non @superjohn (4 new players) untruths by counting Akok as new - a guy whose been on campus for 2 1/2 years. You can’t make it up. Characterizing these guys as Casual Fans would be a huge upgrade over reality.

Reaction Score
You dudes can’t even get the number of new players correct. Finally @BigErnMcCracken tries to bail out his (several new players) and non @superjohn (4 new players) untruths by counting Akok as new - a guy whose been on campus for 2 1/2 years. You can’t make it up. Characterizing these guys as Casual Fans would be a huge upgrade over reality.
We all know about the mental problems but you're being impossibly stupid. Mischaracterize what I say, admit to not knowing what contradiction means, not knowing what several means. Akok played 29 minutes this season, it was basically a red shirt season as I said. It will be three new players ranked in the top 70 coming in, along with the addition of a Akok actually playing, improvements from other key players, and most likely an additional player or two who fill a need.

We all liked you better when you threw your tantrums, threatened lawsuits, and ruined TOS.

Reaction Score

Honestly, man, I know we have to treat you like a baby because you're so delicate but everyone's seen you over the past few months. I don't know who you think you're kidding at this point.

Reaction Score
Honestly, man, I know we have to treat you like a baby because you're so delicate but everyone's seen you over the past few months. I don't know who you think you're kidding at this point.
He's probably in a haze from all the partying he's been doing with Drummond.

Reaction Score
FWIW, I comment on the dialogue above without taking sides.

In the old days, when there were no computers and therefore, nothing "online," sharp dialogue, screeds, and diatribes were penned in Letters to the Editor.

Today, we have online forums for anonymous sarcasm and ad hominems.

Frankly, it beats Colbert because he has screenwriters. Here, it is like Improv. Especially so when the response is almost instantaneous.

Very interesting stuff. Maybe, the Oxford Debate Society can learn something from the BY.

Nothing like the Women's Board.

Are they actually nicer or do they just reserve their barbs for face to face confrontations?

Reaction Score
This thread could be a case study for phsychology students in narcissism and schizophrenia.

And FWIW Whaley's shooting in conference play seemed to improve even as his 2 pt % plummeted. If he can regress to the mean in the pain and keep his shooting around 35% on, say, 3-4 attempts per game... I think he could not be a square peg in a round hole playing the 4. I think it's doable for him.
You would be the case study. LOL
Two guys you can count on to be wrong about nearly everything. In @BigErnMcCracken case it’s kind of harmless but in @superjohn case he bets on his “insights” and he invariable loses and doesn’t pay. Still sitting here waiting for that proof, I threaten to sue someone and am therefore a baby. They keep repeating that lie and of course can’t produce the proof because it never happened.

Reaction Score
You would be the case study. LOL

Two guys you can count on to be wrong about nearly everything. In @BigErnMcCracken case it’s kind of harmless but in @superjohn case he bets on his “insights” and he invariable loses and doesn’t pay. Still sitting here waiting for that proof, I threaten to sue someone and am therefore a baby. They keep repeating that lie and of course can’t produce the proof because it never happened.

It's okay Chief. You're definitely the smartest, you definitely have inside information, and you're definitely not completely insane. You also definitely didn't humiliate yourself with your posts on a completely different topic back in January.

(Don't tell on me, I know that's your thing.)

Reaction Score
It's okay Chief. You're definitely the smartest, you definitely have inside information, and you're definitely not completely insane. You also definitely didn't humiliate yourself with your posts on a completely different topic back in January.

(Don't tell on me, I know that's your thing.)
The three stooges - make claims and provide no evidence. Where’s the proof I threaten to sue?
As far as Bouknight, a subject Chief knows very well. The three guys who’s posts run the least true are @BigErnMcCracken, @superjohn and @husky429. You don’t know the subject matter.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Experienced frontcourt players are always a plus. Glad to have him back.

Reaction Score
The three stooges - make claims and provide no evidence. Where’s the proof I threaten to sue?
As far as Bouknight, a subject Chief knows very well. The three guys who’s posts run the least true are @BigErnMcCracken, @superjohn and @husky429. You don’t know the subject matter.

I'm putting "tagged by THE Chief00" on my linkedin as a badge of honor. Sure beats "proficient with excel functions"

Also I'm pretty sure Temery called you out for threatening to sue right after you left for your tantrum. We has to have a thread about the loss of Chief. It was a tough time.

Reaction Score
Whaley is the epitome of outstanding player development and also is an excellent example of a player who sticks it out puts his head down works hard and reaps the benefits of becoming a very very good player i.e BEDPOY‼️

Reaction Score
Hopefully Isaiah Whaley's UCONN story ends with his number being hoisted to the rafters.

I Believe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul