Isaiah Whaley Commits Tonight | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Isaiah Whaley Commits Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Looks like he'll wear number 1, posted a pic on Instagram with a jersey on.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
What can you tell us about his game. Anyone you can compare him to?
Haven't seen too much, but I've heard him be compared to a less athletic facey, probably will be a nice backup for a few years, likely starter as a senior. Not much of a rebounder yet though.

Reaction Score
He mentioned the new strengtg and conditioning coach as a major reason why he committed
"One of their coaches, worked with one of my favorite NBA players, Anhtony Davis," Whaley said. "The strength coach, I was impressed with what he was talking about. He got him to gain weight and that's what I want him to do with me. That set it over the top." Love seeing this.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
That's Vital's number - it might just be a generic jersey they use for visits.
Confused me, perhaps vital is switching numbers? We should be able to get a jersey made for each recruit during visits, thought that was something every school did.

Reaction Score
Confused me, perhaps vital is switching numbers? We should be able to get a jersey made for each recruit during visits, thought that was something every school did.
it's usually a 0 or 1. nothing out of the ordinary

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
"One of their coaches, worked with one of my favorite NBA players, Anhtony Davis," Whaley said. "The strength coach, I was impressed with what he was talking about. He got him to gain weight and that's what I want him to do with me. That set it over the top." Love seeing this.

Wow, very interesting reason there.

Reaction Score
William Paxton‏ @wspaxton
Credit Ricky Moore with the addition of 3-star 6-8 F Isaiah Whaley to #UConn ... If Huskies can add Sid Wilson, 2017 Class would be elite
???

Reaction Score
Yeah, not a fan either.

I'll devour UCONN content but I can't even stoop to checking on one of the 2 UCONN centered team blogs.

Back to the topic, happy to have Isaiah here. He is a good program guy who looks to have upside and a bright future down the road. We need to sustain some positive momentum and land some guys who can impact immediately but I am psyched to see what our new SC can do to this kids body. No more sun salutations, thats for sure.

Reaction Score
But he has a blue check mark next to his name!
Nobody is talking Mamadou 2, this guy is a 100 slots better. We'll get a good wing for this year and a good transfer like Poyser for next year, something tells me Daniels
isn't happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer