2023 Recruiting: - Isaiah Miranda | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Isaiah Miranda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not sure why the other thread on him is locked already but figured I'd post this. Nothing big so would have rather put this into the other thread.

Isaiah Miranda, C- Personally, I’m going to be very bullish on Miranda. Does the seven-footer from the class of 2023 have a long way to go in terms of strength and consistency? Sure. So do most young big men, though, so that’s not a huge concern. The kid can really run, he’s got functional athleticism and he shows some touch facing the rim. At seven-feet tall with two years of high school left to go, there’s just too much about him to like to not believe he’s got a big ceiling for improvement. Those around him have been adamant that he is good enough to be a nationally renowned prospect and they aren’t wrong. I’m looking forward to seeing where he is a year from now.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
This is why I think 2023 is our year for a 5*. We're on these guys early. I'm sure all 3 of them will hear from us on the 15th at midnight.
I also like that it feels as though we're getting on these kids earlier than before. Probably a product of Dan finally settling in, and having a staff he feels will be consistent.

Reaction Score
As Chief’s Baltimore friend Bunkey says, “Let’s get busy” and we have been this June. Truly an incredible month thus far, set up by great planning. As Chief stated the table had been set by the staff and everyone who supports it in one way or another. Great job by all, but lots more to do.

Reaction Score
Saw Miranda and URI elite play against DTX in Trumbull , CT. He looked good. Also showed some toughness when he banged his knee hard in the 2nd half but after sitting for a little bit, he came back in and hit some 3 pointers late in the game to help URI hold on to beat a much smaller DTX team. Obviously needs to put on some weight but he is still very young and has a lot of upside. He wasn't the best player on the court though that day. DTX has a 6 ft 3 guard headed to St. Andrews prep named Sean Fullerton who absolutely balled out. Underrated recruit. Towards the end of the game Miranda tried to take a charge and Fullerton avoided it with a Euro step and threw down a thunderous dunk. The kid was also making shots all over the court. URI elite finally face guarded him to slow him down a little.

Reaction Score
Saw Miranda and URI elite play against DTX in Trumbull , CT. He looked good. Also showed some toughness when he banged his knee hard in the 2nd half but after sitting for a little bit, he came back in and hit some 3 pointers late in the game to help URI hold on to beat a much smaller DTX team. Obviously needs to put on some weight but he is still very young and has a lot of upside. He wasn't the best player on the court though that day. DTX has a 6 ft 3 guard headed to St. Andrews prep named Sean Fullerton who absolutely balled out. Underrated recruit. Towards the end of the game Miranda tried to take a charge and Fullerton avoided it with a Euro step and threw down a thunderous dunk. The kid was also making shots all over the court. URI elite finally face guarded him to slow him down a little.
nice value added post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul