2023 Recruiting: - Isaiah Miranda | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Isaiah Miranda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
large hand
Great observation. Comparing to DH it looks like an XXXXXXXLarge. No wonder he handles the ball so well.............
Also very athletic, threw some nice passes, sees the floor well, and looked smooth making three's. Could play just about any position AND HE'S ONLY A SOPHOMORE!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Do you agree?
@Chief00 agrees. It’s been a “Let’s get busy” month like no other. Everything that Chief forecast about the activity this month has been exceeded. Next will come the 2022 result phase and then building the 2023 relationships phase for top fits identified.

Hurley has a very discipline recruiting calendar cycle, however what’s different this year is the abundance of targets and greater focus out a year to 2023. Usually by now Chief could tell you one or two scenarios that would likely play out with maybe a reclass add-on later. With all the variables tossed in the air this June, even Chief is not ready to commit to a prediction just yet. But, it’s all good.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
my head is spinning. i love that staff is already focused 2 classes ahead. wasn't long ago we were having to add a player a month before the semester started.
Just got in from Storrs - Philly then DMV this weekend, Chief on a roll. Going to see some DMV friends. Action pack.

Reaction Score

UConn: “The visit went really well. I got to see another side of college basketball, how their community is, how they play basketball, and how their fans are over there. Also Coach Hurley used to coach at Rhode Island and I'm a Rhode Island guy so I feel like everything was just clicking. He was saying that they would take my skill and form it into the offense and see how they could play around me.”

This has to be the most excited I’ve been about a prospect and ceiling that we’ve been linked to in a while.

Reaction Score
2023 Class: Miranda, Bowen, Lemond

1625778658720.jpeg

Bring it

Reaction Score
THis is a recruit I'm excited about. I love the skills he already possesses, Can dribble and shoot well for a big man. Also, looks like he can pass the rock an all of this at 7'1". Sign me up!!!!

Reaction Score
How does the commitment of DC affect our chances with this recruit?
So many variables.
Starts with how the coaching staff envisions using him, how he fits with the offense or whether he will somewhat dictate style of play.
Remember the 2004 team: Okafor, Boone, Armstrong, Villaneuva. Worked great, all got drafted, and would be the example I'd use with him.

Reaction Score
So many variables.
Starts with how the coaching staff envisions using him, how he fits with the offense or whether he will somewhat dictate style of play.
Remember the 2004 team: Okafor, Boone, Armstrong, Villaneuva. Worked great, all got drafted, and would be the example I'd use with him.
I'd use an example from a team that wasn't before he was born and is from the same era of basketball as he's playing in. Like how Whaley and Sanogo played together for Dan Hurley last year

Reaction Score
I'd use an example from a team that wasn't before he was born and is from the same era of basketball as he's playing in. Like how Whaley and Sanogo played together for Dan Hurley last year
Personally I think Watchdog was more on track, even though it was before he was born. Okafor, Boone, Armstrong, Villaneuva were all all around 6'10" or so and played together well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom