Isaiah Jackson Commitment tomorrow at 2:30 EST. | The Boneyard

Isaiah Jackson Commitment tomorrow at 2:30 EST.

Reaction Score
Final 3 of:
Alabama
Kentucky
Syracuse

I’ll be tuning in to see who’s picked because 1. I hope it’s not Cuse
And
2. I hope it’s Kentucky because that’ll all but eliminate

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Please Kentucky. Make Cliff see the writing on the wall. It’s what made Javonte Brown Ferguson look harder here after Kansas got Muscadin to commit.

Javonte Brown Ferguson at the 5. Cliff at the 4. Akok at the 3. AJ at the 2. I’m salivating. We could run such a huge and athletic lineup out there. OMG.

Reaction Score
Javonte Brown Ferguson at the 5. Cliff at the 4. Akok at the 3. AJ at the 2.

maybe the wort shooting lineup in college and having only 2 guys that can dribble past half court isnt a recipe for success either. i'll take a 4 guard lineup over a 4 forward lineup any day

Last edited:

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
maybe the wort shooting lineup in college and having only 2 guys that can dribble past half court isnt a recipe for success either. i'll take a 4 guard lineup over a 4 forward lineup any day
Yes but Syracuse would only score 20 on us.

Reaction Score
Please Kentucky. Make Cliff see the writing on the wall. It’s what made Javonte Brown Ferguson look harder here after Kansas got Muscadin to commit.

Javonte Brown Ferguson at the 5. Cliff at the 4. Akok at the 3. AJ at the 2. I’m salivating. We could run such a huge and athletic lineup out there. OMG.
I could be wrong, but I really don't think this is how Hurley's system will work. I think it will eventually be more like those Kentucky teams from a few years back where fresh legs keep coming in and just wear the other team down. Constant pressure, constantly winning in transition, etc. We're not planning on being the best team in the Big 10.

Reaction Score
Alabama is no longer weird now that they have Nate oats. Expect them to challenge UK in the SEC in the not too distant future.

Syracuse is weird for any good recruit who wants to learn to actuallyplay basketball.

SEC is loaded with good recruiters now. best in the country top to bottom IMO: cal, oats, white, barnes, musselman, pearl, wade, crean...i'm glad Syracuse didn't pull the trigger on oats when they had the chance, theyre gonna regret that forever

PS- why does sewer-cuse (without the hyphen) auto correct to Syracuse now?????

Last edited:

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Had a good laugh at this posted on Syracuse site.
9E549978-4C99-42D0-969A-3AB8E39330A7.png

Reaction Score
So annoying when you see all of them spamming the orange emoji under every post related to one of their recruits. Always puts a smile on my face when they lose

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
It's 1,2,3,4, and 5 for a reason. However, I want them all to run fast with quick hands and feet. Be able to defend and get to the rim. Rebound with enthusiasm and share the ball. Oh, and a group of underclassmen almost as good. That's not too much is it?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom