Isaiah Briscoe (Committed to Kentucky) | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Isaiah Briscoe (Committed to Kentucky)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think we have been out for some time. Last week the talk was uk and this week is st. John

Reaction Score
I don't mind if he went to the Johnnies and we get a home game at MSG against them.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
There is no chance he's committing to UConn.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
It is a little known fact that Amelia Earhart did not crash on a deserted Pacific island. No, she
joined the St. Johns basketball program and was never heard from again. In fact, if you check down the end of the St. John's bench during games, the tall bearded fellow sitting on the end is not on scholarship. He is actually Big Foot hiding from the public.

Reaction Score
It is a little known fact that Amelia Earhart did not crash on a deserted Pacific island. No, she
joined the St. Johns basketball program and was never heard from again. In fact, if you check down the end of the St. John's bench during games, the tall bearded fellow sitting on the end is not on scholarship. He is actually Big Foot hiding from the public.
^ This:D

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
This is one of the better posts of the pre-season for sure.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Really? I thought that was Howard Hughes.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
^^ Or one of the 'real killers' that OJ was talking about....

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
If he commits to the Red Storm, it amuses me that he really expects Steve Lavin to be his coach for his entire tenure at St. John's.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If he commits to Kentucky, all right, what are you gonna do?

But if he commits to St. John's....good lord.

I'm not saying that Steve Lavin can't coach...no, wait, I am saying he can't coach.

And he can't run a program. He has a revolving door of mayhem through which he's lost two incoming players in the past week to academic fraud. (Fake transcript last week, fake SAT score this week.)

Whether Briscoe commits or not will probably decide Lavin's fate for next season.

Reaction Score
He's gone either way if they miss the tourney. The majority of his recruits haven't been eligible to play so it's safe to say he's already cried wolf too many times when he points to his stellar recruiting. He's a garbage coach and a bottom of the academic barrel recruiter.

Reaction Score
Hope Brisco takes this into account. He's a smart kid ; still feel there is a outside chance.

Reaction Score
If he commits to Kentucky, all right, what are you gonna do?

But if he commits to St. John's....good lord.

I'm not saying that Steve Lavin can't coach...no, wait, I am saying he can't coach.

And he can't run a program. He has a revolving door of mayhem through which he's lost two incoming players in the past week to academic fraud. (Fake transcript last week, fake SAT score this week.)

Whether Briscoe commits or not will probably decide Lavin's fate for next season.

How in the world do they keep that APR afloat?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

[F]ormer UCLA point guard Baron Davis looked into the rafters at Pauley Pavilion last Friday during the Golden State Warriors' morning shoot-around and said, "We should have a banner up there: the only team to make the tournament without a coach."

http://www.bruinsnation.com/2007/11/8/101541/498

Reaction Score
According to the Twits, Briscoe isn't signing a LOI. In other words, he's declaring for St. John's and hoping that Kentucky comes calling in the spring. Or he's keeping his options open in the event that Lavin gets fired after this season.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
According to the Twits, Briscoe isn't signing a LOI. In other words, he's declaring for St. John's and hoping that Kentucky comes calling in the spring. Or he's keeping his options open in the event that Lavin gets fired after this season.

Why bother then to commit?

Reaction Score

Do you really think he couldn't commit to Kentucky tomorrow if he wanted to?

Reaction Score
Do you really think he couldn't commit to Kentucky tomorrow if he wanted to?

I don't know what the issue is there. It sure sounded from his quotes like he wanted to go to Kentucky, so I don't know why it's not a no-brainer that he's going there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom