Isaiah Abraham practice highlights | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Isaiah Abraham practice highlights

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
who was our primary target when we got Lamb?
We wanted Doron Lamb. He committed to Kentucky. We ended up getting Jeremy, the better mutton.

Ironically they met in the 2011 Championship run when the 3 seed Huskies met the 4 seed Wildcats in the semifinals and won 57-56.

Doron played 27 minutes, scored 13 points, zero rebounds, 0 assists, and 2 turnovers.

Jeremy played 38 minutes, scored 12 points, 9 rebounds, 4 assists and 2 turnovers.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
And this is where we have to stay in contact with reality. Prior to the 22-23 season during the summer all the talk was about Johnson being a real stretch four because he could without a doubt shoot and make a good percentage of his three point shots. Now clearly the season worked out well for us. But SJ was not and has not been an offensive threat from really anywhere other than lob passes and free runs to the hoop for offensive rebound put backs.

Unless he is dunking which he does as well as anyone because of how quickly he gets up has there been any thing about his game that suggests he is a in game three point shooter?

Summer video clips, I commented on one and the usual group of BY haters/experts had their fun. Even though if you are attentive to detail enough you can pick up some interesting things.

1) Solo better play the type of defense someone with his positional length (ridiculous wing span) and athleticism should play. Which with the right effort could be a game changer.
2) Aidan Mahaney is not 6’3” tall and he may be smaller than Joey C. Coupled with Nowell we will have a smaller back court than we have been putting out there since our run started. Like them both but post ups and overall defense for both is a concern.

I find the highlights incredibly informative but when I watch I am looking at every one and definitely not focusing on the player named in the highlight.

awy

Reaction Score
I think he's the most exciting player to watch in the early season. With that athleticism and already touted defensive ability he has the looks of a defensive stopper that can also impact the game on offense.

Also watched a bit of the high school tape and he has shown serious skill progression. The high school championship and semifinals games were just outstanding all around performances, and he just wins everywhere he goes. high school championship game vs monteverde, won the WCAC and winning peach jam as well.

Reaction Score
Remember the old Mike Tyson remark: Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face? Well, the only thing we dont know is how these uber athletic, skillful players will react when the lights go on. Knowing our coaching staff, we all feel super positive that the answer will make us happy. But these clips are reinforcing our collative belief that there are no weak players on this roster in the first 11.

Reaction Score
If I'm not mistaken, I think it was Deron Lamb, or that kid that ended up at Mississippi St
Are you talking about Malik Newman? He was in the draft class a few years after Jeremy Lamb.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackruy1

Top Bottom