Isaiah Abraham practice highlights | The Boneyard

Isaiah Abraham practice highlights

Reaction Score
I'm impressed and excited to see see how things shake out as far as what players earn PT.

We just might see one of the deepest benches and evolving lineups and rotations as this team comes together.

Reaction Score
Not sure I get a whole heck of a lot from this other than the kid has a nice handle for his size and can dunk, but what is affirmative is the kid has a NBA looking body and a great athlete. Could be our starting 4 in 2026.

Reaction Score
I think that's the most impressive summer highlight we've had yet. I was expecting nothing at all this year from this fella, but the future is obviously bright
You didn’t read my takes on this kid. They are going to age very well. This dude is the real deal. He is going to allow us to go 2 deep on every position.

Reaction Score
I know this is just a highlight film from scrimmages, but he has much better skills than I was expecting. Definitely something to work with.
Yeah that handle and his ability to drive looks like a guard. He even had a nice looking shot. Of course he is super athletic as advertised. If he puts it all together through the year he is going to be another forward pushing minutes. Maybe we can play all for of our forwards and a PG. Kinf of kidding since Karaban can play Center.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackruy1

Top Bottom