Isabelle Harrison Lady Vols out with ACL | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Isabelle Harrison Lady Vols out with ACL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Tragic- hate these injuries. Terrible for the team and worse for the player. Wouldn't it be great if everyone entered and finished the Tournament at full strength?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Damn! Sorry to hear that it's what we feared. Best wishes to Izzy.

I really hate to see this happen to a senior. Ask Mel how horrible this feels.

Izzy had a shot at the overall 1st pick. Smart teams will still pick her if they can afford to wait a year.

I though Tennessee needed some breaks to make the Final Four. I really don't think they can manage it without Izzy.

Reaction Score
It was awful to see her go down like that, you knew right away that it was bad. My best wishes to her for a full recovery.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Is this her first or 2nd injury to that knee? I recall reading it was the "same knee that she had the brace on". Either way just terrible - wish her a full and speedy recovery. It's got to be so heartbreaking for a kid with a lot of talent to work so hard and see their college career end that way.
It was the same knee. That she hurt early in the season a mcl injury. The one with the brace on it.

VFLfan

Vol For Life
Reaction Score
Sad indeed. This LV fan appreciates all the well wishes from UCONN nation. Holly also confirmed that Jasmine Jones is out for the rest of the season as well and will seek a redshirt for this year.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Very sorry to hear this!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
When Izzy went down and wailed in agony, it reminded me of KML in the first Stanford game. Thankfully, for KML, it was the arm, a recoverable appendage. However, I knew immediately Izzy had a leg injury that was probably the end of college. Whether it was an ACL or a micro fracture, it wasn't going to be good for her, her team, or the myriad folks who cheer for the same.

All you can do on Rocky Top is wish her the best and thank her for what she's given to the LV program. After all, the feeling of loss only speaks to the magnitude of what her contributions have been.

I'm not a praying man, but the LV faithful have my sympathy.

Reaction Score
Beating Tennessee just won't be the same without her in the line up. Want to play them at their best.
Wishing her an excellent recovery and successful pro career.

Reaction Score
No student athlete deserves this. I am a college basketball fan through and through, both women's and men's, but I am a father first with 19- and 23-year-old sons in college. They are both young men, but kids at the same time, finding ways to live out their dreams. When I see this kind of stuff, I hurt as a father.

I have been at Gampel when Shea, KML and several others went down. They were searing, awful moments in my memory. I wish Izzy the best.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Big up to Izzy! I am Praying for you. See you in the league once you get healthy!

Reaction Score
Great comments thanks from Lady Vol nation. She's a fighter. I know she will be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom