Is Z Happy at UCONN? | The Boneyard

Is Z Happy at UCONN?

Reaction Score
Have you have noticed Z and her attitude towards her fellow players? She has found a home she loves. I bet she wishes she had two more years, because I think she is really having a good time. She has completely bought into the program. She is at home.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Have you have noticed Z and her attitude towards her fellow players? She has found a home she loves. I bet she wishes she had two more years, because I think she is really having a good time. She has completely bought into the program. She is at home.
Of course she loves it. CD and company create a family atmosphere and the UCONN offense is based around feeding the forwards. What 3, 4 or 5 (or 1 and 2 for that matter) wouldn't love it?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
merlin_130850628_e0dbd850-f149-423a-9e61-9e8b713386ab-master768.jpg

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm surprised to hear that. I thought the chance of Z leaving this year is pretty next to none.
I agree. In mid-season and earlier, there were some doubters.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Her's Muffet's number XXX-XXX- . Give her a call and when she answers, just say Jewell Loyd! :D I believe in Mojo, but I believe like you the prospect of Z leaving is very very small.
Well, that's what I thought, too, until you posted your "Embracing The (Horror) Program" thread.

Now I'm all upset and will have to figure out how to unread that so I can sleep.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Well, that's what I thought, too, until you posted your "Embracing The (Horror) Program" thread.

Now I'm all upset and will have to figure out how to unread that so I can sleep.

You wanna PO Geno with his connections? So there's that and so much more. She knows she has more work to do in the Geno CD Academy of All Amercan/WNBAism. So there is that. Best remedy for tonight though may be some brown smoke on the rocks.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
You wanna PO Geno with his connections? So there's that and so much more. She knows she has more work to do in the Geno CD Academy of All Amercan/WNBAism. So there is that. Best remedy for tonight though may be some brown smoke on the rocks.
Young as I am I have to confess I've not heard of "brown smoke." But I was indeed thinking Kentucky Bourbon might be warranted.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Young as I am I have to confess I've not heard of "brown smoke." But I was indeed thinking Kentucky Bourbon might be warranted.

See, you wag, you got the reference. Me, I'm a fan of the cheaper stuff. Reminds me of when I was making it. ;)

Reaction Score
Well, so far so great with the tone of this thread. By tomorrow, when I wake, I'll expect to see a couple of posters saying that she's not very good, because she missed a couple of layups, or something like that.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
See, you wag, you got the reference. Me, I'm a fan of the cheaper stuff. Reminds me of when I was making it. ;)
Funny. After drinking that stuff the moon loses its shine. All becomes a blur.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Whenever we see pictures of her, she's always laughing or smiling. Her teammates are ALL friendly and cordial, she's getting great coaching and plenty of playing time. She hasn't lost a game yet. She's never been this close to winning a national championship before. She on course to graduate on time. She getting plenty to eat. The heater in her apartment works, why wouldn't she be happy. :rolleyes:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Well, so far so great with the tone of this thread. By tomorrow, when I wake, I'll expect to see a couple of posters saying that she's not very good, because she missed a couple of layups, or something like that.

Bags, I'm an optimist. I'm optimistic in assuming that anyone who would have made a comment of that nature, has moved on to what lies ahead for the team in the coming weeks. Any missed layups or bunnies in games past are behind us, and in the rear view mirror. I'd like to think that my astute Boneyard contemporaries are forward looking and positive thinking. Somehow, I don't think I'll be disappointed. Enjoy the rest of your evening. :)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
'
The reverse is also true. In the post game interview, Geno said he is often aggravated about Z because he see's so much potential in her game and she is just touching the surface and he wished he had 3 more years with her :):(

Reaction Score
There are good basketball development reasons for her to stay one more year. As a bonus, I would guess that she would also earn a masters degree returning for that year.

Reaction Score

Would counting on something Australian (no, not sheep) jumping for rebounds and baskets lull your anxieties somewhat?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Maybe this has already be brought up? Z's post game interview: yeah, you could see it cutting both ways.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom