Is Z Happy at UCONN? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Is Z Happy at UCONN?

Reaction Score
Have you have noticed Z and her attitude towards her fellow players? She has found a home she loves. I bet she wishes she had two more years, because I think she is really having a good time. She has completely bought into the program. She is at home.
Not sure why we invest much time discussing what is inside player's heads. Delicate subject - "This is what Z is thinking, this is what is motivating Ezi, etc." Top program but still college kids-none of us know.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
That's one heck of a clickbait thread title.

See, you wag, you got the reference. Me, I'm a fan of the cheaper stuff. Reminds me of when I was making it. ;)

My day-to-day is Benchmark - $10 for a fifth. And that's at Chicago prices. I'm not sure I even want to know what you are drinking that's cheaper than that.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
That's one heck of a clickbait thread title.

My day-to-day is Benchmark - $10 for a fifth. And that's at Chicago prices. I'm not sure I even want to know what you are drinking that's cheaper than that.

Hell, I can't drink it anymore. I just open the bottle and take a whiff.

p-16512-Early-Times-Bourbon.png

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I was figuring Rocky for Pappy Van Winkle 20 year old....

I guess that's a compliment. And come to think of it, if all I do is open bottle, sniff, replace cork ... I might be able to afford it! Never tried actually. In my drinking days I was more apt to relax with a single malt scotch and a stogie. The bourbon was for more reckless moods,

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I was figuring Rocky for Pappy Van Winkle 20 year old....
I do not know about the availability of Pappy Van Winkle in the wilds of Montana, but In Alabama it is rare indeed. Last year in November, it was announced that eight liquor stores would have it on a first come first served basis. Television news covered the tents, generators, and camping gear that potential buyers brought to the overnight vigils at each of those eight stores. It was quite a newsworthy event. I drink Irish whiskey, so I stayed home and watched the circus on the news. Cheers, and Up the Republic!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom