Is Yale kidding me with this garbage? | The Boneyard

Is Yale kidding me with this garbage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yale is about 80 miles from Brooklyn and they couldn't get their band to the game? Hell, the Yale endowment is over 40 billion dollars. They could have sent every band member in their own individual limo with a tiny fraction of the daily interest.

Luckily, the University of Idaho pitched in an functioned as the Yale band in round one. But good gosh is Yale ever lame.

Reaction Score
Yale is about 80 miles from Brooklyn and they couldn't get their band to the game? Hell, the Yale endowment is over 40 billion dollars. They could have sent every band member in their own individual limo with a tiny fraction of the daily interest.

Luckily, the University of Idaho pitched in an functioned as the Yale band in round one. But good gosh is Yale ever

Wait didn't they play in Spokane?

Reaction Score

Luckily, the University of Idaho pitched in an functioned as the Yale band in round one. But good gosh is Yale ever lame.
Too bad, that would have been fun to make fun of them. Let's just go with it!

Reaction Score
Two tournaments ago a local Milwaukee area high school band had to play for Yale in the tournament.

Reaction Score
Even with them playing in Spokane, Yale should’ve gotten the band there. With that kind of endowment they should be flat out embarrassed.

Much respect to the university of Idaho band for learning the Yale fight song and wearing Yale shirts during the game

Reaction Score
Even with them playing in Spokane, Yale should’ve gotten the band there. With that kind of endowment they should be flat out embarrassed.

Much respect to the university of Idaho band for learning the Yale fight song and wearing Yale shirts during the game
It is almost like they think school is more important than playing a musical instrument at a basketball game.

Reaction Score

No one has ever said the band couldnt AFFORD to get there ; and from what I understand, the NCAA pays that anyway.

Pretty sure it’s spring break and the band members are all over the country — home, the beach, etc.

And funny enough a trip to Spokane in March wasn’t appealing.

Reaction Score
It is almost like they think school is more important than playing a musical instrument at a basketball game.

I went to a game at Yale once (vs URI). There were maybe 150 people in the stands and I guess I saw maybe 15 of them doing homework during the game. My friend and I moved down and sat at the end of the URI bench for the second half.

Reaction Score

1. I'm not sure sports band is popular at a place like Yale
2. Who is going to skip classes to go to Spokane?

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Oops, my bad.

Just off by a little over 2,500 miles. But still, Yale needs to step up. They're lame.

...do you want them to hold the band hostage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom