Is this a foul? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Is this a foul?

Reaction Score
After a 5-minute review by 4 refs it is determined that there is one index finger on the ball so of course it a jump ball!

Reaction Score
I love the Boneyard! Seriously! Whenever a rules question comes up, I put on my former referee's cap to give my best assessment of the rule's interpretation. BUT...................I LOVE the creative, sarcastic, flippant responses of my fellow BYers. Some of you should be writing for "Saturday Night Live" or (way back in my day) "Mad Magazine".

Alfred E. Neuman for President!

Keep up the good work, guys. I wake up several times at night (you will too when you reach my age) and after the obligatory trip to the latrine (Army forever!) the first thing I do after getting back into the sack is check the BY.

Reaction Score
From my perspective it looks like young lady in the black uniform is just demonstrating the five point palm exploding heart technique.

Reaction Score

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
I think this is the 2nd stage of a confrontation. It seems to me that it began as both players faced each other. The player on the right grabbed the ball and tried to pull it away from the player on the left.
The left player, twisted her body around, and that is the picture we see.

Reaction Score
There was no call on the court I believe. Play on.

Vibes of UCF under Coach Abe come to mind. Georgia probably isn't any different now.

Reaction Score
I thought the rule was "no blood, no foul"
No, no, no. It's a new sport called MMA Basketball.

"No blood (at least not much), no foul" was how we played on asphalt. How could you call fouls any other way without any refs?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom