Is there an argument.... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Is there an argument....

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Adama Sanogo should also be much improved this year. He has sort of a power finesse game going, and I look for him this year to be kind of unstoppable at times. More power, more confidence, veteran post moves, more rebounding, better defense, better foul shooting. All of it.

He should be first team, second team, all BIG EAST. He's our killer down on the blocks.
ya know, u may be onto something here, when u put it like this. if akok can reach 'force' status, not only will that help adama's offensive presence, but together, they could have game changing powers every single game.

Reaction Score
I think we clearly remember how good/great Okafor was, but really don't remember what kind of college player Boone had become. No matter who the other two are, that's a tough twosome to beat, and it's not like the rest of the frontcourt were slouches either.

Reaction Score
Like my father used to say when I asked for something..."we';; see"....which by the way...meant NO!!!

Reaction Score
For the record, I think it's essentially a given that the 03'-04' frontcourt can't be beaten unless this year's frontcourt has a miraculous season and Sanogo turns into Emeka right before our eyes.
Even then its a no. Forget this years team tell me a better front court in cbb since. That 03-04 frontcourt is one of the deepest and best ive ever seen. Its the main reason i pick that team as the best of the last 20 years in cbb. I think they even give UNLV 1990 problems.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom