Is my sched for Saturday wrong? | The Boneyard

Is my sched for Saturday wrong?

Reaction Score
The schedule I downloaded from the UCONN site a few months back says the game is at noon. Has that been changed?
I am gussing - yes, because the men play at noon.
s.jpg

Reactions: mmt

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Ugh. Another SNY game.
The next eight games are on SNY, Marquette 12/31 @Gampel, @Butlers 1/3, @Xavier 1/5, DePaul 1/8 @Gampel, @St. John's 1/11, Georgetown 1/15 @XL, @Seton Hall 1/19, and Butler 1/21 @Gampel.

Then you have @Tennessee 1/26 on ESPN and Villanova 1/29 @the XL on CBS Sports, next is @Providence 2/1 on SNY, and South Carolina 2/5 @the XL on FOX. Then the next 3 games are all on SNY, @Marquette 2/8, @Georgetown 2/11, and Creighton @Gampel on 2/15.

The final four regular season games is @Villanova 2/18 on FOX, St. Johns 2/21 @XL on SNY, @DePaul 2/25 on FOX, and Xavier 2/27 (Senior Night) @Gampel on CBS Sports.

So all in total you have another 13 games to be watched on SNY.;)

Reaction Score
Thanx to Husky Nan, I'll be watching live stream from Florida via FoxSports through my local TV provider here. And I even figured out how to hook up an HDMI cable and watch it on my TV screen. Only downsides -- no pre- and post-game shows, and the FoxNews TO commercials are repetitive and nauseating. But I always have my trusty BY friends to offer links to game summaries, videos and post-game pressers. Life is good.

Reaction Score
I rather enjoy the SNY games... I think Kara Wolters is among the best on any network.
I like the SNY games too.

FWIW I live in CNY. I have Hulu+ live sports and can use it to watch .-- my parents live in CT and they were able to watch using my login too. So I can spread the love a little. :D

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Some fans here don't put much stock in the men's game [same goes for some men's fans for our side of
the sport] but the UConn men at Xavier [Fox] at noon should be a dandy. UConn men...14-0...#2 in the land...are very good...and entertaining to watch. Fast-paced...deep...a couple of very interesting frosh...local Bristol kid [Clingan 7'2"] often effective off the bench...and Karaban...starts as a frosh [!]...solid contributions in most games.

Plus! a top 5 recruiting class is expected over here...but Hurley has also assembled a top 5 class for 2023 coming in.
Pretty spiffy teams to say the least.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
In previous threads about using the Fox Sports app for out-of-market fans, quite a few streamers mentioned that they had a preview live stream that would timeout during the broadcast. Before the Creighton game this week, I have used the Fox Sports app on an Xbox S, a 4k Firestick and a 4k Roku and have never seen a preview version. But due to a slow internet and Wi-Fi on Wednesday, neither of these options could be used. I then used the app on my 5g phone, using data instead of the internet. I noticed that I was in preview mode and a countdown clock was displayed. I was quite confused. So I closed the app, opened it again and logged on using my Hulu Live credentials and everything was fine from that point.
Luckily our internet and wifi issues appear to be solved so I should be able to watch the Marquette game on my tv. But just in case our internet is still slow, we now have a Verizon 5g Wi-Fi network backup...hopefully, if needed, it will be fast enough to stream the games.

Reaction Score
Some fans here don't put much stock in the men's game [same goes for some men's fans for our side of
the sport] but the UConn men at Xavier [Fox] at noon should be a dandy. UConn men...14-0...#2 in the land...are very good...and entertaining to watch. Fast-paced...deep...a couple of very interesting frosh...local Bristol kid [Clingan 7'2"] often effective off the bench...and Karaban...starts as a frosh [!]...solid contributions in most games.

Plus! a top 5 recruiting class is expected over here...but Hurley has also assembled a top 5 class for 2023 coming in.
Pretty spiffy teams to say the least.
Ha! Hey, Blake, it's Donovan Clingan... remember that name. He will be a household name in men's college basketball.

Reaction Score
I rather enjoy the SNY games... I think Kara Wolters is among the best on any network.

Oh I like the announcers, it's just my cable system doesn't offer it. I'm looking into DirecTV, I know they offer it.

Reaction Score
It's 2:00 P.M. ET, 1:00 P.M. CT, Noon MT, and 11:00 A.M. PT. If you are in Alaska or Hawaii, you can figure it out. For Olimpia Mi they need to add 6 hours on top of the 2:00 P.M. start time.;)
In Alaska it’s a night game. In Hawaii you might have to get up early to catch the pregame show.

Reaction Score
And mens hockey is playing at 1 pm in Hartford.
A lot of UConn sports today. The women’s ice hockey team has a game too. I’m gonna have to have games up on multiple screens. :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom