Is Lou a definite "go" for the playoffs? | The Boneyard

Is Lou a definite "go" for the playoffs?

Reaction Score
I have not heard and I am told that such injuries can hang on.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
I believe Geno said he has no doubt she will be ready. Check the post game interviews(?).

Last edited:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I believe Geno said he has no doubt she will be ready. Check the post game interviews(?).
There hasn't been anything I've read that specifically addresses it - I imagine there won't be any kind of announcement until after the brackets are revealed. At some point someone in the horde will probably ask about it and will get a specific answer... "yes, she's been practicing, she's 100%, etc etc"...

Reaction Score
Phessa posted on Instagram yesterday...a very brief video clip of Lou doing a side stretch (right leg out to the side, stretching to the left over her left hip). The lower right back was the area that got slammed by the other player. Pheesa captioned the video, "So limber"... I suspect the video was shot yesterday, but no date stamp, etc.

Reaction Score
Phessa posted on Instagram yesterday...a very brief video clip of Lou doing a side stretch (right leg out to the side, stretching to the left over her left hip). The lower right back was the area that got slammed by the other player. Pheesa captioned the video, "So limber"... I suspect the video was shot yesterday, but no date stamp, etc.
I forgot to mention. The video was taken in either Gampel or the Werth Champions Center, and Lou was in basketball gear (shorts, shirt and shoes) and looked ready to do some work.

Reaction Score
I thought the players couldn't use any social media during the season. Has that changed?

Reaction Score
I thought the players couldn't use any social media during the season. Has that changed?
I thought that was only twitter or something. Pretty much every UConn player that has an Instagram has been posting so far during the season. Maybe someone can clarify the rule better than I can because I’m not entirely sure about it either.

Reaction Score
Thanks @Biff almost forgot...gotta get my taxes done! :eek:

Accountant did mine and sent them to me yesterday. A very big thank you this year......... We are going to need Lou to be at 100% to seal the deal this year. I sure hope she is..

Reaction Score
vtcwbuff said: I did mine yesterday. Significant improvement from last year.

did mine last weekend .... had a 1.8% decrease in taxes paid (would have preferred the 15% cut corporations got)

Edit: IVO Old Alum's comment below let me say I actually did pay more in taxes this year over last year. But using this year's AGI in last year's math, and then this year's math on the same AGI my taxes were 1.8% less. (Though the difference would have been even less if I had adjusted for itemized deductions)

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom