Is J Carey on campus tomorrow? | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Is J Carey on campus tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
yeah, they actually started their own thread about it

Since they're quoting us on here...

If Carey's top priority is perfecting his nose-picking skills, he should definitely choose Boeheim and the Orange.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I know if I was a recruit, I'd let instagram comments guide me, please stop pretending they hurt or help us.

Reaction Score
I like how they throw the term "relevant" around. Carmelo is going to retire from the NBA and Syracuse will still be sitting that lone championship. Yikes, that's embarrassing. How many have we won since then? It's been so many that it's hard to keep track.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Cuse fans are the worst. Rumor is carey visit to Cuse did not go well. Let's just leave it at that.

They copied and pasted one of my posts in their Carey thread. Then they were making fun of my handle because they thought it was in reference to the six overtime game which makes perfect sense because my handle has the word seven in it. So I registered over there to let them know it was in reference to UConn's seven BET titles at MSG. At first some guys were cool but everything I posted came back to their only line of the AAC and we're irrelevant and blah blah blah. So I left them with a little parting gift before I got banned...

IMG_0970.PNG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member