Is it possible S. Car will be 5-7? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Is it possible S. Car will be 5-7?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Have you heard any inkling the game would be postponed?

No.. not at all. But...... the forecasters are getting more and more info.. and are started to make official forecasts. Accuweather is saying a foot of snow plus ice for Greensboro Head bang For Durham they are saying snow mixed with rain starting Sat night into Monday afternoon.... totals betweeen 4-8 inches.

They cant move the game to Saturday due to a Duke men's game that afternoon. If you care to fork over a couple of hundred dollars... you can always go to the Men's game :D

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
@cockhrnleghrn

Now that I think about it..... they usually dont cancel games if the visitors team can make it to the arena.... and your team will already be there. Might not be much of a crowd though.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
@cockhrnleghrn

Now that I think about it..... they usually dont cancel games if the visitors team can make it to the arena.... and your team will already be there. Might not be much of a crowd though.

I'm very loud so I'll make up for the missing ones, lol.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I just watched Jim Cantore on the Weather Channel and now I’m completely confused. He was focused on NC talking about snow, rain, down drifts and a bunch of seemingly contradictory possibilities. Cantore is clearly covering all the bases. :confused:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I just watched Jim Cantore on the Weather Channel and now I’m completely confused. He was focused on NC talking about snow, rain, down drifts and a bunch of seemingly contradictory possibilities. Cantore is clearly covering all the bases. :confused:

All are seemingly possible/probable according to accuweather.... including flooding rains in the eastern part of the state. Im not finished preparing quite yet... .... trying to decide between pizza and fried chicken.... donuts, cake, or cheesecake..... I got my cheap wine, salmon, sweet tea, and canned tuna already :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom