Is Cincinnati our rival now? | The Boneyard

Is Cincinnati our rival now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seems like everytime they play it's decided by 2pts.
2014- easy missed layup to tie by Sean Kilpatrick
2015- Boatright buzzer beater

I love seeing both these teams go at it for a 3rd year in a row, very physical matchup.

Reaction Score
Seems like everytime they play it's decided by 2pts.
2014- easy missed layup to tie by Sean Kilpatrick
2015- Boatright buzzer beater

I love seeing both these teams go at it for a 3rd year in a row, very physical matchup.

While Cincy maybe our biggest conference rival, any game against them is extremely ugly basketball...

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
While Cincy maybe our biggest conference rival, any game against them is extremely ugly basketball...
It is. They are big and tough. We played them twice and got a beat down the last. KO and staff have to do deep research if we have any plans to winning this game.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
FWIW I respect them more than any other team in our confrence, but I don't consider them rivals.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
they are this week

I think Napoleon is calling every ref working the tournament and complaining about how they're screwing the Bearcats

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

I would love to see some nice ACC or Pac 10 refs on Friday. Cinci plays a nasty, brutish thug style, and like the Pitt teams that used to play it in the Big East, will find themselves losing in any tournament game with normal officiating. They get away with loads of body fouls because they avoid arm contact.

Reaction Score
I would love to see some nice ACC or Pac 10 refs on Friday. Cinci plays a nasty, brutish thug style, and like the Pitt teams that used to play it in the Big East, will find themselves losing in any tournament game with normal officiating. They get away with loads of body fouls because they avoid arm contact.
Uggh I've had enough of pac 12 refs, they're the worst and poorest officials in any conference I feel.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Uggh I've had enough of pac 12 refs, they're the worst and poorest officials in any conference I feel.

You've never seen ours. I would say, "no blood, no foul", but I'm not sure they don't require a compound fracture. We rejoice when a conference game has a score that gets into the 60's.

If anyone wants to understand how Temple was terrible out of conference and lead the league in conference, that's how. Cinci is right there with them.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
FWIW I respect them more than any other team in our confrence, but I don't consider them rivals.
Bump.

They're getting closer. Hopefully we both make a deep tourney run so we can see what's up.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
UCF... But Cinci is usually a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom