Is anyone else feeling entirely dejected? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Is anyone else feeling entirely dejected?

Reaction Score
The last five games will tell us a lot. Those are the dog days - demoralized team playing demoralized team, sometimes in miserable weather and in front of less than 10,000 people.

It's OK to be 1-6 going into that stretch. I expect that we will be. But from that point on, if they're not at least competitive, it'll be tough to find much reason for optimism heading into the offseason.

Reaction Score
I get it. They’re really good and a mismatch. But we played much better against them last year. Our D played them way better last year—and it was at their place.
Wait, you actually believed this year's D would be better than last season's D. Seriously? If so, why and especially this early in the season with an eve nless experienced, younger 2 deep?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Mensah did not call out any particular player so I have no problem with what he said as I am sure he will address this with the team in the locker room. I hope he is not the only player to be upset about this. It was good to hear frankly. Until our defense can get some experience and confidence our offense has to eliminate the turnovers and give the team hope. Looking for the second half of the season to positive.

Reaction Score
I get it. They’re really good and a mismatch. But we played much better against them last year. Our D played them way better last year—and it was at their place.
That’s because we had more senior guys on the field...the senior guys everybody said were too slow and lacked talent ...and never improved all season ... which were replaced this year by talented athletes... that are too young...we have excuse after excuse..Crocker should have been out on his ear after last year... but let’s see if our wonder DC can get things moving in a positive direction over the next few games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom