Iowa's Ct Hook is Gone | The Boneyard

Iowa's Ct Hook is Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This tweet says it all:
Tom Dienhart (@BTNTomDienhart)
2/3/12 5:49 PM
In case you missed it: Des Moines Register’s Randy Peterson has confirmed that offensive coordinator Ken O’Keefe is leaving Iowa.

Reaction Score
Wow... Schiano's breaking up a few happy homes...

Reaction Score
I guess we should be thanking Schiano?!? When do the transfers start rolling in? I was actually hoping we could make him our AD. Guess the money is in the NFL. GL to Ken.

Reaction Score
Did Shady already get fired by the Bucs and go to the Dolphins? What are you guys smoking?

Reaction Score
You guys better knock it off or magilla will be caught chopping down a plam tree in Miami trying to get the team psyched and tick off the local authorities.

Reaction Score
My good friend is from Iowa and related to one of the players and I can tell you he is not well liked by the iowa fans and regarded as too conservative. Not sure if he is still going to be an OC or what he is going to do for miami after leaving Ferentz cradle.

Reaction Score
My good friend is from Iowa and related to one of the players and I can tell you he is not well liked by the iowa fans and regarded as too conservative. Not sure if he is still going to be an OC or what he is going to do for miami after leaving Ferentz cradle.

Might end up being a great move for Iowa, or a bad move...but it's a GREAT move for Connecticut for sure...and really, isn't that all that matters?

Reaction Score
Might end up being a great move for Iowa, or a bad move...but it's a GREAT move for Connecticut for sure...and really, isn't that all that matters?

How does this make any difference for yukon ? You recruit against Temple and Buffalo FOR YOUR "BEST" PLAYERS.

Reaction Score
Hey look who it is Bob the BC troll...ummm I think we actually beat BC out for 3 players this yer pal...Cochran, Sylva, Melifonwu to be exact! You got Giacone from us and Rutgers...so my talley is 3-1 UConn. I would have figured you had learned how to spell with all that money you spent on your BC education. You should spend your time campaigning to get your AD, football, and basketball coaches fired instead of over here. BC has just about become irrelevent in every sport but ice hockey!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
How does this make any difference for yukon ? You recruit against Temple and Buffalo FOR YOUR "BEST" PLAYERS.
Should a BC fan be mocking players on a 9-4 Temple team that went to a bowl? I'll bet Temple could have beaten UCF.

Reaction Score

Hey Bob I had the privilage of watching BC lose to Ga. Tech in basketball. The place I was having lunch had a few games on tv. Your favorite school was sandwiched by a tv that had URI vs Temple and PC vs Villanova women's game. I have to tell you that is one fine men's hoops team you have there up in Chestnut Hill. The ONLY reason I watched was to see BC lose...the women's game was much better basketball wise!

Reaction Score
Doug Flutie isn't walking through that door....Matt Ryan isn't walking through that door........

Reaction Score
We have more followers in the sparsely populated Yukon Territory than you have fans in the large Boston market. Bob, go eat an Eskimo pie (and I don't mean the ice cream bar) and contemplate rooting for the best team in Massachusetts, UMass.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
ahhh bobs back!!!!

iowa gets more new england recruits than bcu

Reaction Score
ahhh bobs back!!!!

iowa gets more new england recruits than bcu

Dan
Seems as though he may have had reality hit him right square in the face and he has crawled back into his hole...right back into hiding!

Reaction Score
Doug Flutie isn't walking through that door....Matt Ryan isn't walking through that door........
No, Flutie isn't walking through bcu's door. But, Bob Desina is. And, that is important!!!

Reaction Score
You, sir, have no class.
Or morals. Reminds me of some of the administrators at his school.

Oh yeah, Tom Coughlin isn't coming through the door. But maybe his grandkids will!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom