Iowa Game Predictions | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Iowa Game Predictions

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Thank you.

59815982.jpg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Might be a tougher night for Cobb. Iowa is pretty beefy in the front court. That said Cobb looked fast last night. Boy he was gassed at the end, still competing though. Impressive night for him.

Reaction Score
We should beat Iowa, IMO... We had way too many turnovers last night, but we played through them. And we made our perimeter shots... one thing that we have this year that we lacked over the course of the last few years is the ability to get the ball inside on offense in a halfcourt set.. Did that quite a few times last night with Cobb in the paint... Yeah, he dished it out most of the time, but that added bonus gives opposing defenses something to think about.. Nobody feared our ability to feed the post whatsoever.. AND our perimeter guys are ready to eaither spot up and shoot with confidence.. or drive and either dish to another open man or attemp to score the basketball... ALL in a halfcourt set...

But we gotta clean up those turnovers.. We do that we are gonna be a problem for folks all year long....

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Utt Ohh. Just logged on to xfinity and my DVR is not set to record the game tonight...

Quite the 1st world issue I've got going on here!!

Reaction Score
when i saw that so many "experts" had picked Syracuse to make the final 4 i thought no way, they'll finish 6th or 7th in the ACC at best.

butttt now i kinda hope they were more right than wrong...i still want them to lose a close one to oregon.

and we gotta take care of business tonight.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
when i saw that so many "experts" had picked Syracuse to make the final 4 i thought no way, they'll finish 6th or 7th in the ACC at best.

butttt now i kinda hope they were more right than wrong...

gotta take care of business tonight tho.

Cuse looks awful. Not sure why they continue to jack 3's when they are a horrible 3-point shooting team.

Reaction Score

butttt now i kinda hope they were more right than wrong...i still want them to lose a close one to oregon.

and we gotta take care of business tonight.
I think the new system they use that replaced rpi factors in what the team was ranked when you played them. I think regardless of what cuse does going foward it will remain a tier 1 win

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom