Interesting Whaley Stat | The Boneyard

Interesting Whaley Stat

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
He’s a guy that just exceeds expectations at every step.
The idea of him taking threes a few months ago sounded comical. Now he’s a real threat to knock them down, even in crunch time, clutch situations.
Definitely one of my favorites of all time based on how he’s navigated his four years.

Reaction Score
Whaley is definitely one of my favorite players in the last decade. Because he’s shorter for center so much of what he does depends on how he’s officiated. If he’s allowed to be just a little bit physical on defense he’s going to make a huge impact on the game.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
He’s a guy that just exceeds expectations at every step.
The idea of him taking threes a few months ago sounded comical. Now he’s a real threat to knock them down, even in crunch time, clutch situations.
Definitely one of my favorites of all time based on how he’s navigated his four years.
wut? he scored a total of 6 points & had 8 rebounds in the two games prior to yesterday. he's totally inconsistent.

Reaction Score
wut? he scored a total of 6 points & had 8 rebounds in the two games prior to yesterday. he's totally inconsistent.

“Totally inconsistent” is not right at all. You pointed out 2 games but other than that for the most part the guy averages 9/7/3 and is a warrior down low. Do i wish he made a few more lay ups and some other bunnies sure but if you can’t appreciate who he is I don’t know what to tell you. He’s a great story.

Reaction Score
Who has been consistent this year? Aside from Bouk.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
The man has Calhoun like DNA. I hope he his drive rubs off on the younger guys. Start the chain anew.

Reaction Score
“Totally inconsistent” is not right at all. You pointed out 2 games but other than that for the most part the guy averages 9/7/3 and is a warrior down low. Do i wish he made a few more lay ups and some other bunnies sure but if you can’t appreciate who he is I don’t know what to tell you. He’s a great story.
For Whaley, much rides on how the refs call the games. When he get in early foul trouble its trouble for the team as he guards the goal. Amazing stuff when he gives up so much size where he plays. He is one player that gives 110% all the time. Many guard passes to him down low are point blank speed balls in heavy traffic. The guards need to shoot it then Whaley might get an offensive rebound if it's missed. He does need to take a brief more time to shoot or tip if possible. With the action down low this is easier said than done. But please try.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom