Interesting Question | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Interesting Question

Reaction Score
Marcus Williams.
Great ball handler and distributor.
Would gel nicely with the ball movement, transition offense, solid perimeter shooter, and unselfish point guard.

Bingo!. Wouldn't be disappointed with Kemba or Bazz, but glad to see the support for Marcus Williams who I consider to be somewhat unsung. He was a skillful passer with vision whose talents would blend perfectly with this roster. And he was also a prolific scorer.

Reaction Score
Gonna go a bit off the board here, I think I'd go Donyell. I don't have any problem with our PG play and adding one of the many top PGs we've had would also mean less Andre playmaking. Adding a legit stretch 4 who can also protect the rim like Donyell or Cliff would be a much better fit IMO
Vital or Jalen bc they deserve it

Reaction Score
Donny Marshall - just to completely dominate the boards and see him play alongside AJax.
I didn't know Donny was a soccer player. Not only played soccer but 4 time All-State.
Need to reconsider the best athlete category.

"After leading his high school basketball team to over 100 wins and being named to Washington's All-State team 4 consecutive years (along with being a 4 time All-State selection as a soccer player) Donny graduated from Federal Way High School, a school in the suburb of Seattle."

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
The correct answer is AJ Price. A PG who can drive to the basket, distribute but doesn't need to run ball screens for himself every possession.

But tbh, Newton and Co are doing just fine.

Reaction Score
I look at it based on traits and this team has everything we need. However if I had to nitpick the team it would be a ball handler who can break through a double team and make the right pass and/or shoot. With that said I think Shabazz is the best person to fit that mold but would take any of the super reliable point guards we have had. Nothing against Newton but he can be a bit loose with his dribbles and makes the wrong decision sometimes when doubled

Reaction Score
really? no mention of johnnie selvie? this team desperateiy needs someone to randomly step out of bounds

Reaction Score
Gonna go a bit off the board here, I think I'd go Donyell. I don't have any problem with our PG play and adding one of the many top PGs we've had would also mean less Andre playmaking. Adding a legit stretch 4 who can also protect the rim like Donyell or Cliff would be a much better fit IMO
Donyell,Cliff , Kemba or Bazz
at the pg or the four and that would be close to unbeatable but too predictable.
But just because he would have so much talent around him and he was a great passer who we.never go to see him at his best , Jalen Adams would be interesting. If he got 6 assists a game with that 2017 team he would average a double. Especially if he actually got any calls.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Caron or Donyell.

I'm not as disappointed in our guard play as others, but I wouldn't mind Kemba either.

My immediate thought was Caron but Donyell probably makes more sense as a true stretch four who could shoot lights out from 3, run like a gazelle, rebound and rim protect.

Those missed FT's in the NCAA and lack of a FF or championship dim some people's memory of Donyell.

Sanogo
Donyell
Jackson
Hawkins
Newton

Clingan
Karaban
Johnson
Diarra
Calcaterra
Alleyne

Reaction Score
Gotta go Jalen Adams here...if only He had another year or 2 under hurley. Surrounding him with talent would have been fun to watch.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
really? no mention of johnnie selvie? this team desperateiy needs someone to randomly step out of bounds
If we needed that then who was better than Purvis?

Reaction Score
Bingo!. Wouldn't be disappointed with Kemba or Bazz, but glad to see the support for Marcus Williams who I consider to be somewhat unsung. He was a skillful passer with vision whose talents would blend perfectly with this roster. And he was also a prolific scorer.
Honestly, with the way that 2006 team underachieved in the post-season, I'd take Kemba/Shabazz over Marcus 10 times out of 10. They were HUNGRY to win. I liked Marcus - but he never had the same fight in him that Kemba/Shabazz had.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Donny Marshall - just to completely dominate the boards and see him play alongside AJax.
I didn't know Donny was a soccer player. Not only played soccer but 4 time All-State.
Need to reconsider the best athlete category.

"After leading his high school basketball team to over 100 wins and being named to Washington's All-State team 4 consecutive years (along with being a 4 time All-State selection as a soccer player) Donny graduated from Federal Way High School, a school in the suburb of Seattle."

Please tell me you know Kevin Freeman was a HS teammate of Tim Thomas.

Reaction Score
Tough. But kemba. This team wouldn't be beat with him.

El amin as my second, this team wouldn't have a chance to take even a second off with him on the floor or bench, amazing motor, superb confidence.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom