Interesting Question | The Boneyard

Interesting Question

Reaction Score

Interesting to think about. I think the obvious hole is an alpha dog at the PG spot so it has to be Shabazz or Kemba.

Reaction Score
Kemba because he was a better finisher. Shabazz was better from deep, but we have other shooters, and Kemba shot the three well enough that you had to respect it.

Reaction Score
Gonna go a bit off the board here, I think I'd go Donyell. I don't have any problem with our PG play and adding one of the many top PGs we've had would also mean less Andre playmaking. Adding a legit stretch 4 who can also protect the rim like Donyell or Cliff would be a much better fit IMO

Reaction Score
I agree it's at the PG position, but I would argue this team is at its best when we're sharing the ball (though I think sometimes we have a tendency to over-pass, especially near the rim), not resorting to hero-ball.

I would add Marcus Williams. He can take over when needed, but is also exceptional at setting guys up and playing within the flow of the offense. He was also a 40% 3-point shooter and great at the line.

Reaction Score
Gonna go a bit off the board here, I think I'd go Donyell. I don't have any problem with our PG play and adding one of the many top PGs we've had would also mean less Andre playmaking. Adding a legit stretch 4 who can also protect the rim like Donyell or Cliff would be a much better fit IMO
I agree. Both have skills that translate to today's game. Imagine if they were coached from the beginning in today's style.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Marcus Williams.
Great ball handler and distributor.
Would gel nicely with the ball movement, transition offense, solid perimeter shooter, and unselfish point guard.
Imagine Williams with Jackson as a lob threat. Cocaine Bear too

Reaction Score
I think Donyell is the pretty clearly obvious answer. But I'll add another name that's a little outside the box:
Charlie Villaneuva.

He was basically a better version of Karaban (good passer especially big to big, could shoot and space the court, bigger than Karaban and better rebounder/rim protector), and I think our lineup and role allocation is pretty ideal as is so I just want to upgrade there. Another fake great answer is junior year Karaban lol. He's going to be great.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Ricky Moore or Doron.
My first thought was "nobody", wouldn't change a thing. But Doron would fit in great here.This team doesn't need another alpha dog, nor a PG who dribbles around top of key. I love the way this squad plays team ball. Only guy I worry about is Karaban, and we have Samson for that.

Reaction Score
Tyler Olander
El Salvador Wedding GIF by BDHCollective

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer