OT: - Interesting NIL equality initiative (Male vs Female). Headliners Zia Cooke, Caitlin Clark | The Boneyard

OT: Interesting NIL equality initiative (Male vs Female). Headliners Zia Cooke, Caitlin Clark

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Well it isn't a typical NIL deal. I don't quite get the women inequality on NIL angle. A NIL is largely defined $ wise by the athlete's promise and noteriety, be they male or female.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Well it isn't a typical NIL deal. I don't quite get the women inequality on NIL angle. A NIL is largely defined $ wise by the athlete's promise and noteriety, be they male or female.
This was my first though as well. In order for there to be equal NIL endorsement opportunities for male and female NCAA athletes wouldn't there first have to equal popularity between men's and women's sports?

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
This was my first though as well. In order for there to be equal NIL endorsement opportunities for male and female NCAA athletes wouldn't there first have to equal popularity between men's and women's sports?
It is a sexist move. :eek:;)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
General WBB forum is there for that
I disagree. About half of the UCONN team currently has NIL deals. Heck, even Saylor Poffenbarger picked up one before she transferred to Arkansas. My point is, Paige, Azzi, Olivia, Christyn, and Evina all have NIL deals correct? Are there any others on the team?

Anyway, this subject is tangentially related to UCONN since so many of our players have NIL's...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom