Interesting games 01/04/18 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Interesting games 01/04/18

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
UVA is coming alive... tied with ND and Lville for 1st place... Duke is down in the basement with Pittsburgh and Clemson.

Huh? Did I miss something? :)

The correct answer... NBA Prime Time Head bang

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
The correct answer... NBA Prime Time Head bang
Haha with those stupid ads.

The one I'm really sick of is Jon Gruden with his fluffy faux-macho sound bites promoting the Wild Card games.

Plebe

Reaction Score
After a relatively slow start, Mississippi State absolutely explodes with a 62-point second half to beat Arkansas 111-69.

When was the last time a Miss State team scored over 100 in an SEC game?

Reaction Score
After a relatively slow start, Mississippi State absolutely explodes with a 62-point second half to beat Arkansas 111-69.

When was the last time a Miss State team scored over 100 in an SEC game?

Arkansas is much improved and I think it's safe to say Neighbors has the program moving in the right direction. Good second half by Miss State, their pressure eventually wore Arkansas down.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Arkansas is much improved and I think it's safe to say Neighbors has the program moving in the right direction. Good second half by Miss State, their pressure eventually wore Arkansas down.
Arkansas looked dreadful against Arizona State. They must have flipped a switch during Christmas break because they gave Miss State all they could handle for the first 10-15 minutes.

ocoandasoc

Fan of MizzoUConn
Reaction Score
I didn't see the game. It was close and could have went either way. Still a good win for LSU.

It took Mizzou the better part of two quarters to figure out how to play without Cunningham. They got down by 15 and couldn't quite get it all back. Not much doubt they would have won the game had Sophie played. It's a loss that could hurt them in the SEC standings down the road.

Kudos to LSU. They have only one senior on the team, and a lot of raw talent. They could be very good by the end of the season.

With Cuuningham on the floor and the team hitting threes, Mizzou can play with almost anyone below the top seven teams (of course three of those are in their conference!). But their margin of error is very thin, and very athletic teams that can stay disciplined can overpower them. SC, Miss St. and Tennessee are the class in the SEC. Mizzou is in the next group with A&M, Kentucky, Auburn, Georgia, Alabama and now probably LSU, and they'll be fighting to earn at least a .500 record in conference and the NCAA Tourney bid that will bring. It looks like Arkansas, Ole Miss, Florida and a surprisingly weak Vanderbilt will bring up the rear.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom