Interacted with Coach Hurley the other night | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Interacted with Coach Hurley the other night

Reaction Score
Top-Shelf bait & switch! / Opened expecting some nice insights from your “interaction” with Coach Hurley / Got post calling out Jalen for complaining about foul calls.

Reaction Score
Did you get a wink/from Hurley/When you asked/if Wahab/was going to commit/to the good guys/?

Reaction Score
Did you get a wink/from Hurley/When you asked/if Wahab/was going to commit/to the good guys/?

The secret sign is that he just keeps walking by and never stops or hesitates that way no one is the wiser.

Reaction Score
Congrats on your 30,000th like, Mau. That’s the Boneyard version of scoring 2,000 career points.

It more like the career of Don Sutton (lots of posts lol) but thanks didn't even notice ;)

Reaction Score
It more like the career of Don Sutton (lots of posts lol) but thanks didn't even notice ;)

I wouldn’t have either but my iPhone 6 is so slow that when I scroll my screen freezes and I inevitably end up clicking things I wasn’t trying to. Time for an upgrade.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
On your standard qwerty computer keyboard, the slash key is just one to the right of the period. It's useful for when you can't decide whether you need a period, a comma, or maybe an elipsis.
It can't replace the semicolon though. Semicolon is the MVP of punctuation. Very underutilized.
Personally I’m a fan of the ellipsis. Used to be a dash guy, but I’ve lost a step.

Reaction Score
Wow this post gave me a good laugh. I’m glad I wasn’t the only UConn fan at the game but will say I was sitting front row right by the tunnel the Huskies came out of and I didn’t see Hurley interact with anyone haha

Reaction Score
Went to game last night and watched what the refs did / horrible / I was close to court and it was very obvious what the refs were up to. Jalen getting mugged and then COMPAINING it pissed the refs off and they reacted. Saw coach going through tunnel and was talking him up he smiled but was obviously thinking his next move / I was proud of my huskies last night / Jalen needs to play ball and stop the talking back at every play, leave it to coach
Different world today. Was a time when no one, other than a coach would complain. That is NOT the world we life in today. Change is here, deal with it. Happens with EVERY game I watch now.

Reaction Score
Is fishy handing out business cards at the local community colleges again?

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom