Interacted with Coach Hurley the other night | The Boneyard

Interacted with Coach Hurley the other night

Reaction Score
Went to game last night and watched what the refs did / horrible / I was close to court and it was very obvious what the refs were up to. Jalen getting mugged and then COMPAINING it pissed the refs off and they reacted. Saw coach going through tunnel and was talking him up he smiled but was obviously thinking his next move / I was proud of my huskies last night / Jalen needs to play ball and stop the talking back at every play, leave it to coach

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
On your standard qwerty computer keyboard, the slash key is just one to the right of the period. It's useful for when you can't decide whether you need a period, a comma, or maybe an elipsis.
It can't replace the semicolon though. Semicolon is the MVP of punctuation. Very underutilized.

Reaction Score
Not the best grammar but what are we a bunch of 7th grade English teachers? The sentiment is correct in that the refs have not been our friend and with our talent being iffy that's not good. Watching Coach K bitch and moan during a game this weekend and that's with the kind of players he has. Wanted to strangle him.

Reaction Score
Read it like slam poetry - (edit) - it still needs work as a slam, but it's the only way I can imagine it being read.

Reaction Score
Went to game last night and watched what the refs did / horrible / I was close to court and it was very obvious what the refs were up to. Jalen getting mugged and then COMPAINING it pissed the refs off and they reacted. Saw coach going through tunnel and was talking him up he smiled but was obviously thinking his next move / I was proud of my huskies last night / Jalen needs to play ball and stop the talking back at every play, leave it to coach

It's your 13th message / how can #13 expected to get rave reviews on the BY / hang in there you'll be fine!

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I believe that was added by Tom, who was irked by the original, one-word thread title: "coach."

Nice detective work! The timing of the post and Tom's message supports that .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom