Ines in the transfer portal | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ines in the transfer portal

Reaction Score
Dang! Like others have said, sad to see Ines go. Ines improved her game over the summer and put in the work in the weight room. Great body language on the court even when sitting on the bench. She always supported the team. I am wishing Ines all the best on her future plans.

Reaction Score
Not everyone is going to be Brianna Pulido. Good luck, Ines. Find your dreams.
Wasn't Brianna a walk on? I imagine that she never expected to get anything more than a few garbage minutes and have fun while enjoying the ride.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I would hope there are one or two more to be added via the portal! Maybe that Princeton point guard?
Only 1 available scholarship left.

CL82

Reaction Score
I would think that there are 2 scholarship spots available.
I don't think so. Remember Sara Strong is taking up one of the available scholarships.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Geez without any injuries we're already down to 13 players.
I’m counting on the refresh button to change that

Two now available. Sarah was 15, now down two from Saturday. I’d love to be a fly on Geno’s wall right about now.

Considering Ayanna and Ice as redshirt sophomores, our junior class for 2024-2025 has officially left the building.

Best wishes Ines. This season undoubtedly caused you great frustration and anxiety, but all we saw from you was encouragement and positivity. That took great character. I hope you find a program where the players on the bench are cheering as hard for you as you did. There are such programs out there for you, I am sure.

Reaction Score
ohhh the realities of big time college sports...........another great teammate who will have a chance to catch on with a program where she can show her stuff........I'm sure Geno will put in the good word for Ines and Amari as they seek better opportunities......
100% agree. Ms. Bettencourt had two years to learn the game from a Hall of Fame coach, and play against Paige and other top flight performers in practice. That will serve her well wherever she goes. I would suspect both are leaving on good terms, and Geno has already given them advice on their futures.

Reaction Score
With Ines the port, who I will miss, things might just get interesting. Mmmmm

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
I don't think so. Remember Sara Strong is taking up one of the available scholarships.
Iirc, Sarah is taking AE's spot on the roster since she could have stayed another year. I could be wrong, need to see the Schollie chart!

CL82

Reaction Score
There’s 2 available with the two transfer departures
You are correct. For some reason I was thinking there were only 14 scholarships allowed.
IMG_2104.jpeg

Reaction Score
Wasn't Brianna a walk on? I imagine that she never expected to get anything more than a few garbage minutes and have fun while enjoying the ride.
Yeah, she was. But she stayed despite knowing she would get few minutes. Each has to make their own decisions. Ines will land somewhere good for her after 2 years learning in the UConn system.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom