In todays edition of "Where's Jim Mora?" | Page 2 | The Boneyard

In todays edition of "Where's Jim Mora?"

Reaction Score
I was sort of “meh” when the hire was originally announced… didn’t seem particularly great, it seemed… fine.

Well so far he’s been better than fine. He’s been hitting all the right notes, knows it’s gonna take a lot of work to fix things... and is putting in that work more than we’ve seen maybe since RE1.0? We’ll see if that actually all happens… but I’m more optimistic than I’ve been in many, many years.
Have to agree with this. Three times bitten, fourth time shy. But he is hitting the grace notes, so to speak, one after the other. With no background in the region, he seems a lot more of a fit than I would have imagined. You think of someone with a high profile background, you do not think of someone who is gonna get down in the weeds.

Reaction Score
I was sort of “meh” when the hire was originally announced… didn’t seem particularly great, it seemed… fine.

Well so far he’s been better than fine. He’s been hitting all the right notes, knows it’s gonna take a lot of work to fix things... and is putting in that work more than we’ve seen maybe since RE1.0? We’ll see if that actually all happens… but I’m more optimistic than I’ve been in many, many years.

It’s like I knew about him and I thought he was one of the more likeable NFL coaches. But being out of it I kind of forgot about him.

I’m pretty pumped now. Benedict was right that that the program needs a positive shock to the system to start changing perception and performance.

Reaction Score
If you are a student in California and you have Mora as a Tweeter follower, and you saw a tweet saying that he was at a high school football game in Connecticut, you might be thinking Connecticut plays high school football?

So he is helping bringing Connecticut high school football public, so people can see we play football. That helps CT football in a way.

Reaction Score
It’s like I knew about him and I thought he was one of the more likeable NFL coaches. But being out of it I kind of forgot about him.

I’m pretty pumped now. Benedict was right that that the program needs a positive shock to the system to start changing perception and performance.

Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier. Colin Powell

Reaction Score
He was very energetic at his presser today pre-game at the Rent. He said he likes climbing uphill...he's in the right place

Reaction Score
Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier. Colin Powell

Exactly. Plus in mafia terms, as others have pointed out he is made man. He can always find good people to work with him.

Actions are more important than words. But you also have to use words to connect with people and inspire them.

Mora knows his football, but he isn’t some hidebound, rigid traditionalist like you know who.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom