In todays edition of "Where's Jim Mora?" | The Boneyard
  • If you are seeing a McAfee pop up about malware, switch to the AO style.

To do so, go to the bottom left of any screen, click the style currently selected (boneyard or dark), then click AO. If you still have the problem after switching, send me a screen capture.

If you are not a registered user, you may have to switch style each time you visit until the issue is resolved, or register a free account. Edit: I'm told this Chrome Extention in helps to prevent pop ups:

Click here for Chrome Plug Extension

In todays edition of "Where's Jim Mora?"

Reaction Score
Roaming the sidelines at hand

IMG_20211124_215849.jpg

Reaction Score
Imagine if your life was football and you get applauded for going to watch football games and connecting with people associated with football. I think most of us would sign up for that. Agree 100 percent on this as a pipeline to fans coming back. These are football families and even if we don’t get one kid qualified to play for us this is a no brainer to attract fans back.

ZooCougar

My Dad was a University President
Reaction Score
He mentioned a girlfriend or fiancé in one of the podcasts. I’m sure that she knows what she is getting into with a relationship with a life-long football coach.

Yeah he’s engaged.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I was sort of “meh” when the hire was originally announced… didn’t seem particularly great, it seemed… fine.

Well so far he’s been better than fine. He’s been hitting all the right notes, knows it’s gonna take a lot of work to fix things... and is putting in that work more than we’ve seen maybe since RE1.0? We’ll see if that actually all happens… but I’m more optimistic than I’ve been in many, many years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Olimpia Mi

usa
Top Bottom