In-game coaching...Tony Vasaturo | Page 2 | The Boneyard

In-game coaching...Tony Vasaturo

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
All for KO trying something new, it's what we've all been calling for. That said, get the message from the video guy, and relay it yourself.

Reaction Score
For all you guys who love so much to make fun of KO in this thread and want Danny Hurley as the coach hope you weren’t watching him the coach the last 2 minutes of regulation in tonight’s game. They’re in OT now in game that was a W in their hands and he/they blew the lead. And he doesn’t exactly own the huddle during TO’s he looks for help from everyone as most coaches do. He hasn’t found a way to stop BJ Johnson tonight either. Just sayin’

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
For all you guys who love so much to make fun of KO in this thread and want Danny Hurley as the coach hope you weren’t watching him the coach the last 2 minutes of regulation in tonight’s game. They’re in OT now in game that was a W in their hands and he/they blew the lead. And he doesn’t exactly own the huddle during TO’s he looks for help from everyone as most coaches do. He hasn’t found a way to stop BJ Johnson tonight either. Just sayin’
Not sure what your point is. His team is having a bad game? He talks to the guys on the bench paid to assist him? Even if they lose tonight, they're a ranked 21-5, NCAA tournament lock.

Reaction Score
Not sure what your point is. His team is having a bad game? He talks to the guys on the bench paid to assist him? Even if they lose tonight, they're a ranked 21-5, NCAA tournament lock.

Of course you’re not sure. I am not talking a whole season but rather a particular sequence of coaching down the stretch. They looked as lost as our Huskies have in the situation as they hoped Terrell made plays spreading out the floor. But why bring that up right, you need to continue your onslaught of the man. Sorry for interrupting LOL.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
And he has Rhode Island..... yes Rhode Island ranked in the top 15 in the country..... when have we been in the top 15 since 2014.... we haven’t and yet you KO defenders are critiquing DH ... The last time that we were ranked was before last season and proceeded to lose to Wagner and Northeastern I believe to start the season, just unbelievable the level of ineptness that UConn has sunk to and there are still KO fans all over the Boneyard willing to endure the endless failure of the UConn program to keep KO as coach. I guess some of you guys are KO fans first and UConn fans second. Just sayin

Reaction Score
And he has Rhode Island..... yes Rhode Island ranked in the top 15 in the country..... when have we been in the top 15 since 2014.... we haven’t and yet you KO defenders are critiquing DH ... The last time that we were ranked was before last season and proceeded to lose to Wagner and Northeastern I believe to start the season, just unbelievable the level of ineptness that UConn has sunk to and there are still KO fans all over the Boneyard willing to endure the endless failure of the UConn program to keep KO as coach. I guess some of you guys are KO fans first and UConn fans second. Just sayin

Guess you dont' read well eh niki? I'm not defending KO, haven't in a while but keep on spewing your meaningless crap without knowing what you're talking about, it's becoming of you. Just saying'.;)

Northeastern and Wagner? Only fools are still pointing that out. Thanks for the update though. LOL

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Guess you dont' read well eh niki? I'm not defending KO, haven't in a while but keep on spewing your meaningless crap without knowing what you're talking about, it's becoming of you. Just saying'.;)

Northeastern and Wagner? Only fools are still pointing that out. Thanks for the update though. LOL
Well the same should be said of an arrogant aszhat as your self but. Criticizing the coach of an A10 school that is ranked 15th and is going to to NCAAT for the second year in a row while we have the legendary KO walking the sidelines .... if someone’s making a fool around here you get my vote. And the northeastern and Wagner reference was that that’s what KO did with a team ranked 17th preseason. And while you may not be defending KO (so you claim) all you seem to do is throw insults at any suggested replacements for KO and the people who make the suggestions . Have a good nite.

Reaction Score
Folks, lets just agree to disagree, the future of Uconn bball is uncertain but we all remain hopeful.

Reaction Score
Well the same should be said of an arrogant aszhat as your self but. Criticizing the coach of an A10 school that is ranked 15th and is going to to NCAAT for the second year in a row while we have the legendary KO walking the sidelines .... if someone’s making a fool around here you get my vote. And the northeastern and Wagner reference was that that’s what KO did with a team ranked 17th preseason. And while you may not be defending KO (so you claim) all you seem to do is throw insults at any suggested replacements for KO and the people who make the suggestions . Have a good nite.

"suggested replacements" show me others I have discussed? I refrained from name calling but you didn't did you? LOL tool. Just the fact you need to add such things as "legendary KO" shows what a little putz you are and how little you know or respect about our program. Have a good day;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom