In case you forgot - Ice Brady | Page 2 | The Boneyard

In case you forgot - Ice Brady

Reaction Score
I respectfully disagree with this thesis. The all around player does make sense but I would like to see a player like Cardoza who plays in the paint that grabs offensive rebounds and put up "2" points; who can block shots; who draws "3" players into her when she has the ball so she can toss the ball to an open player like Azzi, Paige, or Caroline for the "3"; and who can come out occassionally and drop a long 2 or even a 3. UConn has a strong need for this type of player to give it's long ball playera the shot or drive to the basket and the offensive rebound.

Reaction Score
You can’t count the freshmen because LSU may have better freshmen coming in than Connecticut does. As good as Connecticut looks the LSU team is going to be scary good if she is aYou can’t count the freshmen because LSU may have better freshmen coming in then Connecticut does. As good as Connecticut looks the LSU team is gonna be scary good if she is able to blend the AA type personalities.
There is a reason Kim went out and got a couple players even though she had this recruiting class. LSU snuck up on some people last year but I don't think that will happen next year and they will play a couple decent teams in the preconference schedule. I still like the overall make up of the UCONN roster compared to LSU at this point. Health is the biggest factor.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Van Lith and Morrow vs Bueckers & Brady.

Which team is adding more?
Tough call.

AA HM and AA vs NPOY (coming back from injury) and never played College ball.

But if you take off rose colored glasses and look at it like that, probably have to give it to LSU.

Reaction Score
The real comparison is between;
LSU: #2 transfer Hailey Van Lith, #3 transfer Morrow, #2 Williams, #7 Del Rosario, #44 Velez, #73 Kent

UConn: #1 Paige, #1 Azzi, #5 Caroline, #5 Ice, #6 KK, #15 Ashlynn, #41 Q, unknown Jana

That is what each team has coming in that were either not there or who were either wholly or partially compromised last season.

Reaction Score
Tough call.

AA HM and AA vs NPOY (coming back from injury) and never played College ball.

But if you take off rose colored glasses and look at it like that, probably have to give it to LSU.
I don't think I would give it to anyone until several games into the season. I will say this, Paige and almost anyone would be a pretty good bet (if 100% healthy and 100% back). A little like the DT era. Want to play 2x2? I'll take DT and almost anyone else (although I would prefer Stewie :) )

Reaction Score
The real comparison is between;
LSU: #2 transfer Hailey Van Lith, #3 transfer Morrow, #2 Williams, #7 Del Rosario, #44 Velez, #73 Kent

UConn: #1 Paige, #1 Azzi, #5 Caroline, #5 Ice, #6 KK, #15 Ashlynn, #41 Q, unknown Jana

That is what each team has coming in that were either not there or who were either wholly or partially compromised last season.
You also need to factor in who from this past year will not be on the roster. Losing Dorka and Lou is not insignificant.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom