Improve Gameday UConn (IGU) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Improve Gameday UConn (IGU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Also Ovation's has added local options this year (Stone and Paddle, Ted's). They may be more open to returning UConn Dairy Bar ice cream to the Rent. It wads served when the stadium opened. I don't know why they stopped.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Also Ovation's has added local options this year (Stone and Paddle, Ted's). They may be more open to returning UConn Dairy Bar ice cream to the Rent. It wads served when the stadium opened. I don't know why they stopped.
A grassroots campaign can't hurt. See email above. They also have Twitter and Facebook...The price is right as well, as per Pudge's requirement for suggestions...;)

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Here's my outside the box idea. At 11:45 sharp 4 seat numbers, each from a major stadium section, are pulled from a "virtual barrel". $500 is won and delivered in cash (not a gift card etc) to whoever is seated in that seat. Cameras hone in on the seat. If it's empty, no one wins. Word spreads. Would most tailgaters get in 15 min before kickoff for four of them to win $500? What do you think? I'd be willing to pay the money for the first two games. First game I'd probably only pay 1. Perhaps the next game it would be 2.
How much money would the prize have to be to get YOU in your seat ---and you must remain in it until after kickoff--by 11:45 tomorrow?
I'm 100% in favor of bribery. And to just add on to the idea slightly- have the prize roll over to the next game every time a seat is called and no one is occupying it.

Reaction Score
Ovations must be charging these vendors a hefty fee(30% or more)

I believe a Ted;s steamed chesseburger is $5.75 in their location in Meriden.

At the Rent I thought I saw a sign last week that that said $9.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom