I'm with Diaco, but... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

I'm with Diaco, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Basketball fans above all should remember the Oriachki ( Spelling) problem with the 2012 team. That team lacked both due to several members not being all in and eventually transferred.
Read my post above.

Reaction Score
I agree with the OP. Stop trying to pump sunshine up my after you barely beat an FCS team that will be lucky to win 5 games this year. Don't tell me how great the defense played when they game up an 88 yard drive late to make it too close. Or how great Whitmer played when he completed 40% of his passes. And we need to see something that vaguely resembles an offense next week, too. The other guys put 8 in the box, you really need to hit some quick short to medium passes. If your tight end quits on his pattern, he really needs to be picking splinters out of his but the rest of the game. The only reason I am willing to cut him any slack at all on this is that it was his first win and he was clearly excited to get it. But he needs to tell us the truth. Or not say anything. And add that the next back who fumbles the football is going to be buried so far down on the depth chart that he's going to need a ladder just to reach the bottom.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
I agree with the OP. Stop trying to pump sunshine up my a after you barely beat an FCS team that will be lucky to win 5 games this year. Don't tell me how great the defense played when they game up an 88 yard drive late to make it too close. Or how great Whitmer played when he completed 40% of his passes. And we need to see something that vaguely resembles an offense next week, too. The other guys put 8 in the box, you really need to hit some quick short to medium passes. If your tight end quits on his pattern, he really needs to be picking splinters out of his but the rest of the game. The only reason I am willing to cut him any slack at all on this is that it was his first win and he was clearly excited to get it. But he needs to tell us the truth. Or not say anything. And add that the next back who fumbles the football is going to be buried so far down on the depth chart that he's going to need a ladder just to reach the bottom.

The coach needs to win games, not press conferences. I care more about what the players think/feel than you.

hell, you were about to quit being a UCONN football fan because you didn't like the uniforms. I don't think your opinion is worth much.

You didn't like Ollie. You thought Ollie was a bad choice. You criticized Ollie for everything he did or said.

But, guess what? Ollie won. So, what was your response? Running the same lines on Diaco.

Reaction Score
It's fine. *I* don't need to listen to it. I support him but realize that I will be disappointed if I ever think I'm going to hear anything resembling insight at a post game press conference.
What would you rather listen to, last year's drivel with the WTIC homers being as bad as PP with their concise reporting on the steaming pile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom