I'm sick | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I'm sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Get better soon, DD...if Ice does an exorcism I may have to attend...!

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Nah..not a great story. I made a post where I cut and pasted from the Tennessee site, but it was a paid article. I still had the old scout password that let me read those.

It was noticed by Maria, the Summitt mod and she wrote a nasty note to JS about it. He edited the post removing most of the stuff that was private.

Around a year later (maybe a year ago now) I posted a link to a press conference that was posted in youtube that I found on the Tennessee site. Since it was in a public domain, I figured posting the link was ok.

Maria went nuts. She called her sister who is an attorney and she advised her to call the FBI to report me. Really.

Well, it ends up that Maria made a mistake when she posted that press conference and didn't make it private so what I linked was perfectly fine. It was her mistake.

Still waiting for the apology and no, I never heard from the FBI.

Thanks for indulging my curiousity, DD!

An interesting story, and one that tells quite a bit about Maria and her attorney sister....(I say no more....)

Perhaps the FBI shifted their interest south....;)

JS

Reaction Score
It was noticed by Maria, the Summitt mod and she wrote a nasty note to JS about it. He edited the post removing most of the stuff that was private.
Not to take the bite out of a good story, but I'd have to correct the word "nasty." My occasional correspondence with Maria has always been polite and even cordial.

The FBI stuff was an overreaction on her part which she realized and reversed in favor of establishing an avenue of direct communication with us.

She'd already mentioned it on the then-public Summitt, however, and with an additional helpful boost from you it's passed into legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom