I'm no ref...but.... | The Boneyard

I'm no ref...but....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There seems to be a considerable amount of contact with no fouls. KML was fouled no call.... Still think Stef was fouled .... But I am no ref

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
We're not hitting our shots and that's the only reason this game is close. But this is the worst ref crew I've seen in either the men's OR women's tournament

Reaction Score
Sorry I disagree with you nan. Forgot you are correct. The announcers even pointed out the body contact. But you are right

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Sorry I disagree with you nan. Forgot you are correct. The announcers even pointed out the body contact. But you are right

You mean those lousy announcers? Ward and Peck?

I am shocked that they accurately informed the viewing audience. Shocked!;)

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
I thought the refs were pretty bad BUT it went both ways. I definitely remember more of the anti-UConn calls due to confirmation bias and blue-tinted glasses, but I do remember there were several cringe moments when we fouled with no call.

How about that epic moving screen by Hamson at the end of the half that culminated with Kaleena on the deck. You could also make the case for a high elbow, too.

Oh well, a win is a win.

Reaction Score
I agree with HuskyNan. UConn got away with fouls. They just need to keep playing and not say anything to the refs. Let Geno take care of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom