I'm finding following recruiting is like being addicted to crack. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I'm finding following recruiting is like being addicted to crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
From back in the days, Travis Best and Randell Jackson.

Reaction Score
The Sampson kid put me in the funny farm... long with Isaiah Fox. Just say no !!!!

Yeah, I remember That Saga. We ended up having to settle for some guy named Emeka Okafor. Too bad he didn't turn out all that great. :) And Fox and Samson neither turned out to be much of a player.

Reaction Score
Reminds me of Bob Saget from Half Baked... "Addicted to weed? Have you ever sucked **** for weed?"

I think recruiting is a little different than crack

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Very few people with use methadone IV due to the fact that most methadone is given by clinics and cut with a dye, a very risky move... However, if you think methadone in general has no pay off you are seriously off base.

Look man, I saw Trainspotting like twice, so I think I know what I'm talking about here, OK?

Reaction Score
My little brother died from it
Sorry to hear that, AW. One of my close friend just lost his brother-in-law to a heroin OD, which is becoming far too common lately with some seriously strong out there. I know his wife well and it devastated both of them. They are still struggling with their loss.

It's always tough to lose someone young, regardless of the circumstances.

In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have used this analogy.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Sorry to hear that, AW. One of my close friend just lost his brother-in-law to a heroin OD, which is becoming far too common lately with some seriously strong out there. I know his wife well and it devastated both of them. They are still struggling with their loss.

It's always tough to lose someone young, regardless of the circumstances.

In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have used this analogy.
Thanks and dont sweat using the analogy. I use it , lots of people do.
Thoughts are with your friends. It's very rough but I have the benefit of some time . It's very hard when it's fresh.

Reaction Score
From back in the days, Travis Best and Randell Jackson.
I think I called big east briefs 888-pay number to get updates on those two while in college! Jackson took the $$ at F$U, bad choice!

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I think I called big east briefs 888-pay number to get updates on those two while in college! Jackson took the $$ at F$U, bad choice!
That was back when I would read through the entire HC sports section, looking for any possible recruiting tidbit.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
That was back when I would read through the entire HC sports section, looking for any possible recruiting tidbit.
Same here. This forum is a tremendous upgrade from those days. Some really knowledgeable and informed people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom